Creampie?

Should I take creampies even though I'm not on the pill ??

• Yes

Votes: 369 87.4%
  • No

Votes: 53 12.6%

• Total voters
Make him test ASAP so you can experience the wondrous feeling of being full of seed. I seriously can't go on without feeling warm creamy cum inside of me at least once a day since I experienced it. Getting an IUD was my best decision ever, sex isn't 100% satisfying for me if I can't get filled up until I'm overflowing (*♡∀♡)

Make him test ASAP so you can experience the wondrous feeling of being full of seed. I seriously can't go on without feeling warm creamy cum inside of me at least once a day since I experienced it. Getting an IUD was my best decision ever, sex isn't 100% satisfying for me if I can't get filled up until I'm overflowing (*♡∀♡)
Very risky maybe the BBC might fuck someone the night before you and you would never know

I have and do in the moment and THANK GOD FOR THE MORNING AFTER PILL!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've had a coupla pregnancy scares when I was younger but now im good. I've done gangbangs and everybody cums in me. Me and hubby have shared that is funny and kinda thrilling when black guys Are trying to put a baby in me. They'll say that kinda stuff. Hey, whatever, just get that bbc hard and cum in me somewhere. Mouth, pussy, ass, on my feet...

I have and do in the moment and THANK GOD FOR THE MORNING AFTER PILL!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've had a coupla pregnancy scares when I was younger but now im good. I've done gangbangs and everybody cums in me. Me and hubby have shared that is funny and kinda thrilling when black guys Are trying to put a baby in me. They'll say that kinda stuff. Hey, whatever, just get that bbc hard and cum in me somewhere. Mouth, pussy, ass, on my feet...
WOW unreal what women do for BBC 👍

Don't worry about the mess, I got clean up covered

I can speak from personal experience. My wife has never asked her bull to wear a condom. We select a steady, local and single black man for her and after introductions if it works out then my participation ends. What she does after that is between them. I love the fact she takes her bulls load. She swears he's so deep she can feel the moment he begins to ejaculate inside her and the pressure of his cock head against her cervix forces his load to shoot into her womb. It takes hours for it all to drain out of her and many nights I fall asleep with a raging hard-on knowing she's laying next to me in our bed and her bulls sperm is running out of her baby factory. She's never used birth control after an incident years ago when she had an IUD and was impregnated by her first bull, before we met.
She's addicted to the feeling of him shooting inside her and once you start letting your bull enjoy the sex act with you fully, it will draw you closer to him and your husband both.
Here's some actual photos of my wife on several occasions during or after he has cum inside her married pussy, to my delight.
Once you are comfortable with him cumming inside you, you will never go back.
1.jpg00002 (2) 30591.jpg6(15).jpg18(7)a.jpg50.jpg00010882 (3).jpg466688.jpg4025872.jpg5107024.jpga10(2).jpgCopy of !!11 (3).jpgCopy of 22(5).jpg

I can speak from personal experience. My wife has never asked her bull to wear a condom. We select a steady, local and single black man for her and after introductions if it works out then my participation ends. What she does after that is between them. I love the fact she takes her bulls load. She swears he's so deep she can feel the moment he begins to ejaculate inside her and the pressure of his cock head against her cervix forces his load to shoot into her womb. It takes hours for it all to drain out of her and many nights I fall asleep with a raging hard-on knowing she's laying next to me in our bed and her bulls sperm is running out of her baby factory. She's never used birth control after an incident years ago when she had an IUD and was impregnated by her first bull, before we met.
She's addicted to the feeling of him shooting inside her and once you start letting your bull enjoy the sex act with you fully, it will draw you closer to him and your husband both.
Here's some actual photos of my wife on several occasions during or after he has cum inside her married pussy, to my delight.
Once you are comfortable with him cumming inside you, you will never go back.
View attachment 5961599View attachment 5961600View attachment 5961601View attachment 5961602View attachment 5961603View attachment 5961604View attachment 5961605View attachment 5961606View attachment 5961607View attachment 5961608View attachment 5961609View attachment 5961610
You may have the raging hardon, but that is because you didn't clean up

Back