Creampie?

Should I take creampies even though I'm not on the pill ??

• Yes

Votes: 369 87.4%
  • No

Votes: 53 12.6%

• Total voters
You need to keep his sperm inside you as long as possible while remaining available at any moment if he feels the urge to fill you again…it easy, just remove the end of the maxi pad from the attachment on the belt and you are ready to be serviced.When his cock is out of you vagina just grab the pad and put it back on,you can stand up and there won’t be any leaking !
That's hot

I can speak from personal experience. My wife has never asked her bull to wear a condom. We select a steady, local and single black man for her and after introductions if it works out then my participation ends. What she does after that is between them. I love the fact she takes her bulls load. She swears he's so deep she can feel the moment he begins to ejaculate inside her and the pressure of his cock head against her cervix forces his load to shoot into her womb. It takes hours for it all to drain out of her and many nights I fall asleep with a raging hard-on knowing she's laying next to me in our bed and her bulls sperm is running out of her baby factory. She's never used birth control after an incident years ago when she had an IUD and was impregnated by her first bull, before we met.
She's addicted to the feeling of him shooting inside her and once you start letting your bull enjoy the sex act with you fully, it will draw you closer to him and your husband both.
Here's some actual photos of my wife on several occasions during or after he has cum inside her married pussy, to my delight.
Once you are comfortable with him cumming inside you, you will never go back.
View attachment 5961599View attachment 5961600View attachment 5961601View attachment 5961602View attachment 5961603View attachment 5961604View attachment 5961605View attachment 5961606View attachment 5961607View attachment 5961608View attachment 5961609View attachment 5961610
Do you clean her when they are done?

I absolutely love taking hot black cum deep in my married pussy. So erotic. The guys love it as well. My husband loves seeing it ooze out and I love him lapping it out of me. It makes me cum very hard. My favorite position for that is me sitting on his face, looking down into his eyes. I love his tongue snaking as deeply as he can. Licking and sucking my cunt to get all the cum. Then I lay back S he reclaims my slutty cunt.

Back