would be curious to hear from others what they think of this?
If you are asking of what other's think of this, given I am an "other," then I think Jen and Dave have a beautiful and loving marriage their way. All married couples would be fortunate to be as happy and as compatible and as communicative as are Jen and Dave. So that's what this "other" thinks of Jen and Dave and their genuine and real profile here on this site.

You will get a million answers... as for us, the mrs. enjoys having me lick her creampie after a play so I am part of her lovemaking process still. She generally tells me all about what a mess it is and why her 'bitch' has to clean it all up. Tasting them both is this way is just fantastic, We do our cleanup in private...sometimes a couple mins and sometimes a 1/2 hour or so. Its not for every cuck but for us it works.

So that was one hell of a party. We got there a bit late at 930 and there were only a few people there. By midnight there were about 30 which was a pretty good number but nobody was playing and it felt like a middle school dance. The music was too low. Finally someone had the sense to crank up the music. Jen and one other woman both got tired of waiting for things to happen and they grabbed six guys and brought them to two different bedrooms. Jen grabbed 3 and the other woman, who was also a pretty blonde, grabbed 3 guys. That was when the party really started. People were having sex everywhere as the night went on. The front porch where people were smoking was dark and everything I popped out there someone was fucking or sucking. At one point I was getting a glass of wine in the kitchen and a woman in a fishnet bodysuit was getting fucked on the kitchen counter next to me like it was no big thing. At one point I remember a room where 4 women were on 2 beds getting fucked by 8 guys. To say it was debauchery is a huge understatement.

We were at the party until 430am and then went back to out room where 3 more guys followed us. In all, going through my pics and video, Jen fucked a total of 12 guys and sucked off a 13th. All black guys.

At one point, Jen had her clothes back on and went to the porch to smoke while I was sitting at the dining table chit chatting with some people. The porch was on the other side of the dining room wall with chairs lined up against the porch wall so everyone there was maybe 3 feet away from me with the wall dividing us. The music is blaring and eventually I realize I havent seen my wife in a half hour. Meanwhile it's been an endless train of guys going in and out of the porch door, again and again. I finally pop my head out there and find Jen in her lingerie bent over a chair getting pounded by a guy she sucked off earlier who had an enormous BBC. Amused to myself how sneaky the whole thing was, I sat down in a chair next to them and enjoyed the show with everyone else.

Eventually she had him sit down and she got on her knees and gave him an amazing blowjob u til he came in her mouth. When he came in her mouth she got up and bent over to me and kissed me and pushed all his cum in my mouth, right there in front of everyone watching.

Last edited:
At one point, Je. Had her clothes back on and went to the porch to smoke while I was sitting at the dining table chit chatting with some people. The porch was on the other side of the dining room wall with chairs lined up against the porch wall so everyone there was maybe 3 feet away from me with the wall dividing us. The music is blaring and eventually I realize I havent seen my wife in a half hour. Meanwhile it's been an endless train of guys going in and out of the porch door, again and again. I finally pop my head out there and find Jen in her lingerie bent over a chair getting pounded by a guy she sucked off earlier who had an enormous BBC. Amused to myself how sneaky the whole thing was, I sat down in a chair next to them and enjoyed the show with everyone else.

Eventually she had him sit down and she got on her knees and gave him an amazing blowjob u til he came in her mouth. When he came in her mouth she got up and bent over to me and kissed me and pushed all his cum in my mouth, right there in front of everyone watching.
Hope that slut was barebacked.

The rooms were low lit or had colored light bulbs so most of my pics came out like this unless I used the flash, which I only did a few times when Jen was posing for me.with multiple cocks. I personally like the red lights. We have one in our bedroom and it's fun to have when having sex. This is from early on when Jen was taking on her 2nd batch of 3 guys, which were numbers 4, 5 and 6.

Back