Update:

Jen is on the phone with her regular bull. They are planning a meet for this week. Not sure if I will be here for this. Trying to listen in, and it sounds like they are aiming for tomorrow night, which means I will be here to get humiliated and for cum cleanup duty. A playdate for Wed or Friday means she will be playing without me. Am I getting cucked from afar this week, or up close and personal? Devious minds want to know!

I'll update when I find out more!
Personally I hope it with you there so we can see it all ! Selfish reasons, I realize but it is the truth ! LOL

Now she is ordering me around. Told me to get things ready for him. She wanted a towel for him to wipe up sweat with, several cold bottles of water. Had me turn on the AC in our bedroom because thats where she will be fucking him.

I rolled my eyes and she smartened me the fuck up by reminding me she could easily send me shopping again and I could miss the whole thing. That worked like a charm...

I know I am going to end up with a big load of black cum in my belly to put me in my place as a cuck hubby. Just never know how its going to be served up to me.

Off my wife's pussy?
Off her ass?
Off her tits?
Off her face, cum kiss?
Snowballed cum kiss?

I know I am going to end up with a big load of black cum in my belly to put me in my place as a cuck hubby. Just never know how its going to be served up to me.

Off my wife's pussy?
Off her ass?
Off her tits?
Off her face, cum kiss?
Snowballed cum kiss?

Ohhh, off her pussy or snowballed is very naughty

Back