Any cucks out there crave to smell that ass right at this point??? I know i would. Just putting my nose up there, gently massaging her hips and legs. Smelling her rank aroma! Then licking it, super gentle and passionately.

As soon as I was done with the wife (her) I would devote all attention to the male. Cleaning him, massaging him, licking his ass and asshole, pampering him. Literally and physically surrendering to him and offering him whatever he desires. Perhaps even a belt with the verbal explanation, "here sir, take out whatever pent up frustrations you might have on a white sissy cuck". I have said that in the past and their faces just lit up. Sometimes you will be amazed what a real event of domination can do for a submissive person!!!!

Truly idolize and worship the black race to me is the complete surrender of everything. When the black male is present with satisfied and drained balls and a smile on his face, I get even more erect.

Got cucked again tonight! This time behind my back! Jen just called and told me she got fucked today by her white boytoy. She blew him, rode him, and he apparently came a lot in her pussy.

So yet AGAIN I am not the last cock in any of her 3 holes. Going to have to try to reclaim her pussy again, that's the only one I have any access at all to.

Jen just texted me to tell me she got fucked again this morning, and may do it again tonight after work. I am SO far removed from being the last man in her mouth, ass or pussy it isn't even funny.

I have created a monster...
What a great monster too ! So hot and sexy and a perfect hotwife ! you are indeed lucky my friend

Update:

Jen is on the phone with her regular bull. They are planning a meet for this week. Not sure if I will be here for this. Trying to listen in, and it sounds like they are aiming for tomorrow night, which means I will be here to get humiliated and for cum cleanup duty. A playdate for Wed or Friday means she will be playing without me. Am I getting cucked from afar this week, or up close and personal? Devious minds want to know!

I'll update when I find out more!

Back