Just popping in to give an update to the thread. Still playing, being naughty and plenty of cucking. Thought wed share a bit of last weekends hotwife birthday celebration. Got a hotel with a balcony and had a few guys over to take care of business. It was a blast for everyone. Loads of fun! You know it was a good time when one of the guys pins hubby down and makes him take a facial while the wife is laughing! Great time had by all.
Love to hear more about that facial

As it should be, husbands need to serve BBC along side their wives. Husbands have a whole new role in their marraiges these days. This is 21st century white marriage.
Yes. It's important for hubby to show the wifey that that he too loves her black bull as she does. The wife get's so much pleasure fucking her bull encouraging him to leave a huge cream pie in her pussy. The best way the hubby can get her good graces in to prove he thoroughly love his part in the clean up

Tough choice. Which is better? Cuck him when he is at work and can only imagine what you are doing with your bull? OR, cuck him when he's there so you can watch him clean up your bull's cum? Hard to decide.........🤔

I'm ashamed I have to admit that I clean my wife's pussy after sex with her bull. In the beginning I didn't want to do it. I didn't want to lick even my own cum out of her pussy. But as she insisted I did it once and then I did it again and again. Then I was ready for the next step: To clean the bull's cum too from my wife's pussy. Now I got used to it. Not only it doesn't bother me anymore but I also enjoy very much licking and cleaning with my tongue my wife's pussy full of her bull's cum after sex with him.

Back