We have plans tonight for a playdate for Jen and her new bull. She's been seeing him once or so a week for a month now, and he's as much into making messy creampies as we are. In fact, he gets off so much on making me clean his cum off Jen's pussy that he gets hard immediately from it and they push me away when I'm done so they can go for rounds 2 and 3. There's no cleaning her up after he's gone, when he goes to the bathroom, or when she gets home and it's mostly gone. He LOVES to watch me eat up his load and demands none of it gets missed.

They both have been telling me for days that I will NOT escape clean up duty, and he is actually saving up to make his load as big as possible. And Jen told him to pull out and make it messy as he can so she can push my face in it. VERY much a turn on for me that they are enjoying plotting out my cleanup duty behind my back!

I should have some pics to post tonight so I'll update this thread. We have others on our profile, and a few from this new bull.

Wish me (GULP!) luck!
Wonderful

So that was one hell of a party. We got there a bit late at 930 and there were only a few people there. By midnight there were about 30 which was a pretty good number but nobody was playing and it felt like a middle school dance. The music was too low. Finally someone had the sense to crank up the music. Jen and one other woman both got tired of waiting for things to happen and they grabbed six guys and brought them to two different bedrooms. Jen grabbed 3 and the other woman, who was also a pretty blonde, grabbed 3 guys. That was when the party really started. People were having sex everywhere as the night went on. The front porch where people were smoking was dark and everything I popped out there someone was fucking or sucking. At one point I was getting a glass of wine in the kitchen and a woman in a fishnet bodysuit was getting fucked on the kitchen counter next to me like it was no big thing. At one point I remember a room where 4 women were on 2 beds getting fucked by 8 guys. To say it was debauchery is a huge understatement.

We were at the party until 430am and then went back to out room where 3 more guys followed us. In all, going through my pics and video, Jen fucked a total of 12 guys and sucked off a 13th. All black guys.
Sounds like you two had a damn good time

Just popping in to give an update to the thread. Still playing, being naughty and plenty of cucking. Thought wed share a bit of last weekends hotwife birthday celebration. Got a hotel with a balcony and had a few guys over to take care of business. It was a blast for everyone. Loads of fun! You know it was a good time when one of the guys pins hubby down and makes him take a facial while the wife is laughing! Great time had by all.

Attachments

• 20220514_224539.jpg
    20220514_224539.jpg
    881.3 KB · Views: 332
Back