Very hot thread! I enjoy the "blow by blow" descriptions and how you feel being cucked! I wonder how much cum you have actually eaten in your life? Probably not that much if each load is only about a tablespoon. But it adds up....... Maybe a pint? Also, how many black cocks has Jen had?

Thank you. If you guys enjoy it, we'll keep updating the thread. Jen plays on average twice a week. Sometimes three times, other times once a week. Usually I am there and she has me eating all of the cum. Sometimes she does the cheating housewife thing when I'm gone. She has a few guys she sees. A regular black bull and regular white one, with the occasional new guy or a once in a while guy. Counting me, shes had sex with four different men in the last week. And two old friends have recently been bugging her about getting together again. So she has all sorts of real time fun we dont even bother telling you guys about, lol.

The new black guy Jen fucked on Sunday with the ginormous cock has been texting us saying he wants to see her again and do something regular. We'll see how that goes. His cock was so long that all the pictures came out amazing.

That's interesting that you had to bug her to let you do it. Usually I get the idea that the wife "forces";) the hubby to eat cum as a part of cucking and submission to her and her bull. It should turn her on, beyond the symbolism, because she gets a nice little tongue massage of her pussy after being hammered by a BBC!

Back