They are in their own world! It's like I'm not even here. Except for when they switch to her blowing him, Jen will look at me and smile and pose for a few pics. Otherwise they are going at it like I wasnt in the room.
And that is just how it should be cuck. Stay out of their way and only get involved when they tell you too. Like clean up or sucking his cock hard and guiding it into your wife's pussy.

It was a hell of a night. Jen assured me she won't be able to feel me for a while after the pounding her gave her with that monster. Now that I think about it, she hasn't let me touch her anyway. I'm far from the last cock in my wife's mouth pussy and even ass.

He has been texting me all day telling me he wants to see her again soon. He loved my wife's cock sucking skills and wants more.

It was a hell of a night. Jen assured me she won't be able to feel me for a while after the pounding her gave her with that monster. Now that I think about it, she hasn't let me touch her anyway. I'm far from the last cock in my wife's mouth pussy and even ass.

He has been texting me all day telling me he wants to see her again soon. He loved my wife's cock sucking skills and wants more.
Bigger question here boi.....how much cum did Jen let you eat?

Funny you mention that! Jen's regular bull said we are doing that next time. We talked about it last week. He wants to cum in her mouth, then watch her kiss me and dump it in mine. Jen of course is all over that, so it should be happening.
You are a lucky guy. The pictures looked awesome. It is so hot that she gets into it too. I imagine they will be meeting again soon.

Funny you mention that! Jen's regular bull said we are doing that next time. We talked about it last week. He wants to cum in her mouth, then watch her kiss me and dump it in mine. Jen of course is all over that, so it should be happening.
Send me some pictures. I'd love to see you guys kissing and enjoying it with her. If he can't hold off and cums in her, her bull could keep dipping his cock back in, bring it to her mouth, let Jen suck it clean and then kiss you between cleaning it off. Just another thought, HOT! I'd love to be there. Lucky guy. Your wife's HOT!

Back