Cousins black bred

I have two cousins that moved to Atlanta. The first was married when she moved and got divorced then had a black baby. A couple years later she had another black baby by another guy. Her sister moved down and within a year was pregnant with a black baby.

So both moved to a heavily black populated area and were black bred almost immediately. I was thinking of moving to the Atlanta area and am wondering how quickly this would happen to me. Neither had ever been with a black guy before moving there.

I was thinking of moving to the Atlanta area and am wondering how quickly this would happen to me.
....And pray tell ... WHY would you want this to happen to you?
Why can't you consider enjoying black men without adding illegitimate children to our society. Their odds of their succeeding in life goes way down, and their odds of being involved in illegal activities goes way up ... its statistically a FACT ... so why would you desire this to happen? Your plan should be to offer the very best opportunities to your offspring, not add challenges.

Why can't you consider enjoying black men without adding illegitimate children to our society. Their odds of their succeeding in life goes way down, and their odds of being involved in illegal activities goes way up ... its statistically a FACT ... so why would you desire this to happen? Your plan should be to offer the very best opportunities to your offspring, not add challenges.
So now that you've finished lecturing me on my lifestyle, you've found someone else to lecture? Not that it bothers me at all, but why is it that you show such contempt for other people's lifestyle choices?
The purpose of this board, according to the rules, is to be supportive of other people's lifestyle choices. So how about showing your fellow posters some respect, please?

Your words :-/
We're a couple in late 30s with 2 great *******, 14 & 16. We're both college educated and in professional careers.
Sometimes participate in adult recreational activities. Mostly our involvement has been in 3-somes & couple swaps with friends. Cuckolding & blacking are fantasies of mine. Wife isn't averse to fucking a black man, we just haven't met "the right one at the right time" yet.

So now that you've finished lecturing me on my lifestyle, you've found someone else to lecture? Not that it bothers me at all, but why is it that you show such contempt for other people's lifestyle choices?
....I haven't 'lectured' here ... I simply asked a question. Would you care to answer that question? And I didn't 'lecture' YOU in your post, I simply made an observation regarding taking your preteen children with you when you go on your swinging activities. Most real parents would feel exactly the same way as me. That post is there for those to read what I said IF you desire to provide the link to it.
....PageantMom ... if my posts & questions agitate or annoy you, please learn how to use the IGNORE button, ok? I think my logical questions to not-too-wise decision making need to be asked, otherwise there are those 'not-too-intelligent" readers thoughtless enough to follow the advice of some of the stupid posts we sometimes read here.

Last edited:
.. I think my logical questions to not-too-wise decision making need to be asked, otherwise there are those 'not-too-intelligent" readers thoughtless enough to follow the advice of some of the stupid posts we sometimes read here.

Good grief!
Who says your questions are logical? Who says that others are "not too intelligent"? Who says that some of the posts are "stupid"?
I have to say that this is probably the most offensive post that I have read in a a chat room for quite some time.

Good grief!
Who says your questions are logical?
Will these do .... read a few of them; just a few ... how many of these do you have? And that's not counting the private messages I get or the "likes". I'm not bragging, PM, just countering your charge with evidence. What do you have to prove yours? Sorry, but when the discussion includes ******* (either vacationing with a swinging mommy or sensationalized illegitimacy) I have a bit of a concern with it. Sorry if I busted your "fantasy bubble".
https://www.blacktowhite.net/members/macnfries.1129/

Last edited:
You are right... I didn't see your first comment of why can't you just enjoy ...
So I agree with you on that point. So I have a Q Is it a racial, education, economic or a combination of these when talking about these difficulties?

Back