Couples - would you have a live-in Bull?

Really hard finding the right bull with the right chemistry. Much of our house runs like any other and it's not sex 24/7. Someone has to be in charge or the Head of House (HOH). Our BBC is willing to take on that role. Him being so dominant is a real turn on. Being ordered to bend over or do the laundry are turn ons either way

Sort of did this whilst living in married quarters at RAF Brize Norton in the eighties
My husband was on exercise when I met my lover, then, before he knew for about a year my bull woul live with me, then after my husband found out he’d stay over and live with me when he was away again but his flat was only a block away lol

Lisa and I have spoken about that many times. Most Bulls say it’s all about the wife. But we kind of feel it’s all about the BULL. And we want him to rule our bed
I think as an experienced Bull, we are highly recommended by wives to their friends and other women because in "our" mind - its all about the Wife. Sparks fly when the cuckold couple put the spotlight on the Bull, and the Bull puts the spotlight on the wife. At that point, everything is clicking.

Exactly the scenario I envisioned. Renting out rooms is totally normal nowadays. Having a hung stud be her Bull is a Major Plus ??

I have never been offered this scenario. But I would love to meet a couple in NJ or NYC that would be open to renting a room to me, for a nominal fee, and I could come and go as I please. The only issue is that I am a highly recommended bull, so would it be uncouth to have another wife in the cuckold's home?

Obviously, the couple would need to not have children at this point because you cant have hot sex going on in the house/apt with children present.

If we weren't exclusive to wife's long time bull, we would consider renting out one of extra bedrooms. Last few years we had people ask if were interested in renting one of our bedrooms or knew anyone who had a free room too rent. Last guy to ask me had just got kicked out of his place. The last 6 months he was sleeping with his older asian landlady and stopped paying(not sure which started first). He said his landlady started to become jealous when he started to flirt with the 26 year old neighbour.

Oh wow. Interesting story.

I have done it several times in the past for as long as six months. I had an 18yo bull as my first live in daddy.

So I was with a new wife last night. An incredible experience. We talked about this topic specifically. I had told her that my ultimate fantasy was to "own" a couple from Manhattan that had a Penthouse apt. And she said to me, "Could I be your toy with them?"

Obviously, I smiled. I had told her some very personal things about me before this topic and my more inner desires and needs, so I liked that she listened well to my needs and could be there to satisfy them.

I wish you guys good luck in finding a new Live-In.

Want to hear from couples who thought of having a Black Bull live with them full time, giving him access to the wife on a regular Basis!

I admit it's one of my fantasies and I came real close to doing it a few years ago with one of my MILF Subs
Would be awesome if it were possible but our life would make it impossible

Back