Couples - would you have a live-in Bull?

My wife and I have discussed it, especially since she went " black only" about 5 years ago. She has 2 full time bulls now and would love to have them move in. But we have a ******* at home, so don't know if it would work. My wife would love it though

How old is your *******?

She's in high school

Yeah its a bit tricky then. Had she been younger she probably silent catch the bull chemistry had he moved in. And if she was nearing college you could wait till she leaves home. If she has several years of school remaining then there's no other option than to be frank with her

Yeah its a bit tricky then. Had she been younger she probably silent catch the bull chemistry had he moved in. And if she was nearing college you could wait till she leaves home. If she has several years of school remaining then there's no other option than to be frank with her
She's never said anything but I'm pretty sure she's aware of things

What does Sudan feel about all of it? Does she want to wait til Ur ******* leaves and then move u into the other room?

Aside from having ******* in the house (touchy subject) I HAVE seen listings in the Craigslist roommate section where people post for 'Roommate +', which is code for a live-in amorous situation.
Usually, those listings say terms like 'open minded and adventurous', 'hippy hollow' (a nude spot here in Austin), and '420 friendly'.

Every once in awhile, I'll see a listing where a person or couple will offer 'rent +' as payment for a place to stay.

Those are all ingredients for a good time about to happen. Very good roommates ??

Aside from having ******* in the house (touchy subject) I HAVE seen listings in the Craigslist roommate section where people post for 'Roommate +', which is code for a live-in amorous situation.
Usually, those listings say terms like 'open minded and adventurous', 'hippy hollow' (a nude spot here in Austin), and '420 friendly'.

Every once in awhile, I'll see a listing where a person or couple will offer 'rent +' as payment for a place to stay.

Those are all ingredients for a good time about to happen. Very good roommates ??
We do and it is working beautifully. Our apartment is in a very integrated building in NYC, our church is integrated, and our BBC is very dominant. The many issues that arise are settled quickly. Everyone knows their place- or else - lol

We do and it is working beautifully. Our apartment is in a very integrated building in NYC, our church is integrated, and our BBC is very dominant. The many issues that arise are settled quickly. Everyone knows their place- or else - lol
NICE. yes, well said. Once the 'pecking order' is established, everything falls into place. Peace in the land.
And, a piece of wife ass in his hands ??

NICE. yes, well said. Once the 'pecking order' is established, everything falls into place. Peace in the land.
And, a piece of wife ass in his hands ??
Thank you for your wise comment and support. Pleasing my (BBC) man the way he wants to be pleased and should be pleased are paramount; however, there's still housework, laundry, cooking and behaving the way he expects. Those all apply to cuck hubby as well.

Back