Couples - would you have a live-in Bull?

Want to hear from couples who thought of having a Black Bull live with them full time, giving him access to the wife on a regular Basis!

I admit it's one of my fantasies and I came real close to doing it a few years ago with one of my MILF Subs

Lisa and I have spoken about that many times. Most Bulls say it’s all about the wife. But we kind of feel it’s all about the BULL. And we want him to rule our bed

I doubt husband would ever agree to that. Not because he's jealous, but the neighbors and our entourage.
But I often think of it after we had sex with husband and he falls asleep: having one of my bulls living in the cellar... I know, I know what you think! But no, no deprivation of liberty. Just him living voluntarily in the basement waiting for me to come down in the middle of the night...

We tried it with the three of us all sleeping in the kingsized marital bed, - for a week. We found it awkward, although not without erotic moments as well. My wife liked being taken repeatedly during the night and not always knowing which of us it would be waking her up for sex. As she slept in the middle, getting up during the night for a bathroom call was awkward, and we kept bumping into one another in the bedroom. We found it better to rent a room to her lover, for a nominal fee. That way, we could explain to family why the extra guy was there. Quite often, it was me in the "rented" room, with my wife and her lover in our marital bed. :))) I'd wait in her lover's room until he was finished, then I'd rejoin my wife in the marital bed.

Back