Couples - would you have a live-in Bull?

Its something the three of us talk about often, There's too many obstacles right now. Which would move into the others home and then have to deal with renting out their place. Our bull values his privacy.

As it stands he spends 1-3 nights at our place and my wife will spend the odd night at his.
Too bad the relationship could not be more permanent. If both that Black guy and that White woman were free enough of their commitments with family and work where the cuck would allow that wife to divorce him so as long as she marries that Black man for real? :unsure:

If he is a hard working man, pays 1/3 of the mortgage, (flood, fire, home) insurance and taxes, plus regular pet and live stock routine work that starts at 4:00 in the morning we might consider the idea.
note: the insurance part is more expensive than the mortgage and it goes up every year.

I think thats the ideal outcome of becoming owned... Its hard to find a Bull Dominate enough, single enough that we have chemistry with in our experience.
So true. It's hard to find anyone to have chemistry with long term. Adding three people into the equation would complicate it even more.

If he is a hard working man, pays 1/3 of the mortgage, (flood, fire, home) insurance and taxes, plus regular pet and live stock routine work that starts at 4:00 in the morning we might consider the idea.
note: the insurance part is more expensive than the mortgage and it goes up every year.
Sounds like a dominate cuckold speaking. You have to pay those bills whether or not the bull lives with you. So, do we hear a bit of resentment that he can please your wife better and maybe therefore, you don't want him around all the time? Huh Huh Huh???

Yes. It works. As long as all parties know their role. I loved it when I had a live-in boyfriend. We had a relationship therefore he was not a “bull”. Sleeping with him at my leisure. I took care of him in general from feeding, laundry, and others things. I would do it again in a heartbeat when I find another one and things work out. It made me very happy! :love:

Want to hear from couples who thought of having a Black Bull live with them full time, giving him access to the wife on a regular Basis!

I admit it's one of my fantasies and I came real close to doing it a few years ago with one of my MILF Subs
I wonder if there are any cucks that would go so far as to amicably divorce the wife provided that she immediately re-marries the Black guy and the cuck stays as a permanent house guest for his sacrifice? :unsure:

I know of a situation where bull lives next door. Hotwife has couple of ******* from former black boyfriend. Hubby is a born cuck, but also with a big heart and smarts to do well professionally. He earns decent amount and also raises the ******* as his own, giving them as much time as possible. The wife is living the dream. Both her and bull work part time at the same place and after that they are free for the rest of the day to have whatever fun they want. Cuck happy to support both financially when needed.

Another case I knew of was of an UK couple. The guy was much older than wife and semi-paralyzed. Guy had baby, but from previous marriage living far away from them. They rented room to a young Ghanaian stud on international student visa. Took care of wife's needs. So not a bull, but a live in situation.

Back