Couples - would you have a live-in Bull?

It certainly is fun mostly. Not sure hubby agrees though. There are times he has issues and doesn't like being put in his place. Especially if it's having to go over someone's knee. Lol.
That's not how it would be for us, my husband is not about letting another man come into our home that is gonna be telling him what to do. We would definitely make sure everyone involved is treated respectful

My hubby (now ex) and I had my bull move in with us. It worked well for the first six months. But my hubby's job required him to go out on extended assignments pulling bank vaults and ATM. When he returned my bull became more possessive of me. I kinda of like that. And had my hubby sleep in the guest room. He would hear us fucking in martial bed. Just before the holidays my hubby moved out and filed for divorce. My bull and I are still together and I am 3 months pregnant.

Attachments

• 1579346-79034a6624fd34145fcda465eb647303.jpg
    1579346-79034a6624fd34145fcda465eb647303.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 344
Live-in permanently? Nope, never going to happen. We look for BM, not BBs. Men can support themselves; boys can't. Men can take a woman out and show her a grand time...you get the idea. NOW, would we invite oue BM friend over to spend a weekend or even a long weekend? Absolutely! We already do so and it works out great. Lots of sex between him and me, hubby takes his pics and films and joins in if he so desires. The whole dynamic changes, in our opinion, if one person moves in permanently and the probability of a clash (verbal, physical, etc.) is heightened and, from our perspective, increased by the extension of the invitation. Even if the BM were inclined to "pay his own way," there would be issues.

We, my husband and I, have a private life; allowing someone who is a Fuck Buddy...when you get down to the core of it, to intrude into that sets in motion unnecessary drama. Want to do it for a couple of weeks to indulge a desire for Fantasy Fulfilllment? Sure, if you feel you must. Ben Franklin had a saying "fish and guests both start to smell after three days;" I/we enjoy entertaining BMs over a short term. Allowing him to have a "voice" in our private life? Nope. Sorry, I'm married to one man and he is the love of my life. The BM in my life is a diversion, an enhancement of our relationship, not a substitute or fill-in for something lacking or missing. In our over 30 years playing the IR field, one thing has remained constant. I can walk away from BMs in an instant; I can't live without, and don't want to, my husband. YMMV

Live-in permanently? Nope, never going to happen. We look for BM, not BBs. Men can support themselves; boys can't. Men can take a woman out and show her a grand time...you get the idea. NOW, would we invite oue BM friend over to spend a weekend or even a long weekend? Absolutely! We already do so and it works out great. Lots of sex between him and me, hubby takes his pics and films and joins in if he so desires. The whole dynamic changes, in our opinion, if one person moves in permanently and the probability of a clash (verbal, physical, etc.) is heightened and, from our perspective, increased by the extension of the invitation. Even if the BM were inclined to "pay his own way," there would be issues.

We, my husband and I, have a private life; allowing someone who is a Fuck Buddy...when you get down to the core of it, to intrude into that sets in motion unnecessary drama. Want to do it for a couple of weeks to indulge a desire for Fantasy Fulfilllment? Sure, if you feel you must. Ben Franklin had a saying "fish and guests both start to smell after three days;" I/we enjoy entertaining BMs over a short term. Allowing him to have a "voice" in our private life? Nope. Sorry, I'm married to one man and he is the love of my life. The BM in my life is a diversion, an enhancement of our relationship, not a substitute or fill-in for something lacking or missing. In our over 30 years playing the IR field, one thing has remained constant. I can walk away from BMs in an instant; I can't live without, and don't want to, my husband. YMMV
Different strokes for different folks!

We want to be owned eventually. With hubby wearing black out contact lenses, on female hormones and top implant surgery. He won't speak, and will sleep in a cage under our bed. To be used by any black man or woman as they see fit. Cock locked forever until it stops working. Then an orchiectomy.

What a dream...

This doesn’t interest me personally. I’m attracted to the “strange” feeling though, so that’s probably why. Having a live in would make things seem too normal.
Good point. Maybe with very little interaction. You'd only see in passing during the evenings and when you're horny ?

I used to spend weekends with a young couple in Dallas and got to see their day to day life. Hubby would work 10 hour shifts, leaving me and wife to do whatever.

The wife started cooking meals for me. I went grocery shopping with her. Went to the movies. Binge watched Netflix. Played with their pets. Went to the park, etc... All the normal stuff...

On alternate weekends She would come stay with me in Austin. Same thing.

Every day life + amazing Bull /Hotwife sex. ?

In a previous life my husband best friend lived with us. I would often find myself taking his cock in his bed behind my hubby's back. Now I have a man who's down for that and we cant find a third.
Now that sounds like an executable plan! Wish I was still at Exeter... lol

My hubby (now ex) and I had my bull move in with us. It worked well for the first six months. But my hubby's job required him to go out on extended assignments pulling bank vaults and ATM. When he returned my bull became more possessive of me. I kinda of like that. And had my hubby sleep in the guest room. He would hear us fucking in martial bed. Just before the holidays my hubby moved out and filed for divorce. My bull and I are still together and I am 3 months pregnant.
My tummy showing a little now

Attachments

• 04-28-10_1335.jpg
    04-28-10_1335.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 312
Back