Couples - would you have a live-in Bull?

In a fantasy world, I would do it in a heartbeat. We are not a cuck couple so he would have to be straight, non-jealous, and get along well with hubby. We could figure family stuff out. Beyond that is where harsh reality sets in. He would have to contribute equally financially, blend in wonderfully with me, and accept I am not monogamous. And then what? These things only last for so long before they just run their course naturally. Do you just kick the guy out at that point? That isn't right. It is like a lopsided marriage that has a built-in divorce. So I LOVE the idea, but it just isn't practical. Sexy yet tricky to get into, but a potential nightmare to get out of.

This is my ultilmate fantasy. To be resident bull . i dont think it could work long term in a permanent full time residential bull type . but more a spot . on call semi residential .say 3 to 4 days a week. I think personalities .jealousy and just human nature would cause conflict. 2 personalities are difficult to mesh 3 would tske a Herculean effort on all involved. But the idea of me staying naked and hard makes my head spin. . just the thought of allowing my cock to be accessible to a couple is incredibly hot. If your in florida and willing to give it a try look me up

Want to hear from couples who thought of having a Black Bull live with them full time, giving him access to the wife on a regular Basis!

I admit it's one of my fantasies and I came real close to doing it a few years ago with one of my MILF Subs
This has always been in our dreams, having a black man living with us and make him enjoy all what we all can desire.

Want to hear from couples who thought of having a Black Bull live with them full time, giving him access to the wife on a regular Basis!

I admit it's one of my fantasies and I came real close to doing it a few years ago with one of my MILF Subs
Yes, I think ? that is a great ?? Idea ?..... like in the Movie ?, „The acid house affect“.

Yes. It works. As long as all parties know their role. I loved it when I had a live-in boyfriend. We had a relationship therefore he was not a “bull”. Sleeping with him at my leisure. I took care of him in general from feeding, laundry, and others things. I would do it again in a heartbeat when I find another one and things work out. It made me very happy! :love:
??‍♂️

In a previous life my husband best friend lived with us. I would often find myself taking his cock in his bed behind my hubby's back. Now I have a man who's down for that and we cant find a third.
A beautiful woman like you can't find a third? You must not be looking in the right place.

Back