Couples - would you have a live-in Bull?

I did almost exactly that with my wife. I gave her in marriage to her 21 year-old lover, a college student, who is black, polite, quiet and modest, tall, athletic and very handsome who has been my best buddy and only male lover since he was 17.

Like me he is bisexual and still my exclusive and hotly versatile lover, one-on-one in private and in our frequent
threesomes with my now-ex-wife.

He and I sleep together with her and share fucking her pretty equally, except for my buddy's long-drawn-out dawners with her after he has woken with a raging morning hard-on and whisperingly romanced her before fucking her missionary very deeply and slowly---initially very quietly---beside me in the bed.

Listening to them building to their orgasms is as hot as the mouth of Hell, but I always pretend to sleep on thru but discreetly jack off beside them, usually cumming during my buddy's second orgasm which is always way more convulsive and bed-rocking and much louder than his first one.

Our romantic and sexual situation is of course very different from one where a Bull lives-in permanently or semi-permanently with a married couple and fucks the wife at will, perhaps dominating her husband to the point where he becomes partly or totally impotent with his wife---which I never am, even though she is now my ex, having marrived and borne 3 babies to my beautiful buddy.
For those of you interested in hearing something more about the 3-way relationship of my wife and I with my young black buddy, here is a link to a PDF of a 7-chapter contribution that I made, over time for another very interesting forum---a so-called Cuckolds one---that I contribute to.

It focuses on some very erotic aspects the incredibly beautiful and exciting baby-making that led to my wife falling pregnant to my buddy no fewer than three times.

If i lived with you, you would be knocked up.
LOL!! Check out my posts that relate the torrid sexual history my wife and my beautiful black bisexual, now-24 year-old best buddy, and you may see there is a beautiful irony to your post, Bull4you.

He and I were each other's full-on lovers in secret 2 years before I introduced him to my up-til-then childless wife.

So thrilled and charmed was I by his incredible looks, physique and huge uncut cock, and his high intelligence and sexy smile and modesty, that I excitedly and I have to say skilfully arranged for him to bareback my wife on our marriage bed within a few hours of me introducing him to her.

Call it, if you like, self-interested sexual encouragement or voyeuristic complicity by me of the instant very subtle romantic messaging I saw going on between, them even before my buddy charmingly hesitantly stripped off to bare his stupendous beautiful body to fuck my wife for his first time, but there was no "Grand Conquest" of my wife by my buddy, or any "taking" of her physically or emotionally from me; only an erotically extremely exciting and expectant (!) gifting of him of my wife to my buddy for him to love her manfully and bare-back to his very hilt as often as he wanted to and she very obviously needed. All with my unqualified approval and often full participation and hot hands-on encouragement.

What could be less exploitative and more beautiful than that?), Bull4u?

Yes, she loves and craves his classical BBC with the result that she has borne three beautiful children to him and is now married to him. All of which has hugely enhanced the depth and hotness of the pre-existing homosexual relationship between my buddy and me as we live in a superbly satisfying and sexually very flexible menage-a-trois with my ex-wife.

With you being only 22 (apparently) and no doubt at least as attractive and potent as my buddy, you stand to similarly attract and deeply satisfy and hopefully impregnate the BBC-craving beautiful wife of some generous voyeuristic white husband----very easily I would say, going by your being so attractively straight-up about your seal capability.

Go to it boy, and love that needy wife long hard and often and to your very hilt!!

A really long time ago mt wife's former lover called to say that he was coming to town on a business trip. And she suggested that we give him our spare bedroom. It worked in a way: we'd have a late dinner, then play cards and talk, then go to bed. She would then slip out of bed, kiss me, mumble something like "don't wait for me" and go to his room. This lasted for 4 nights only but the experience is still fresh in my mind. He was not a black bull, though.
You didn't go look?

If i lived with you, you would be knocked up.
That's a very arousing, in fact wankworthy, threat that you're making there. Obviously you are more than capable of carrying it through. I love your confidence.

Have ever knocked up a white wife? With her husband watching?

That is my favourite fetish by far.

We had a temporary live in Bull. He would stay with us on the occasional weekends. Normally, he would come over to our apartment and they would spend Friday night together alone in the bedroom. I usually wasn't invited to watch Fridays. Sometime I would stay and hear them from the living room but other nights I would go out and ******* with some buddies knowing in the back of my mind her pussy was getting stretched at that very minute. I would always wonder if this was the moment he was cumming inside her.

Saturdays were usually slow and we'd all hang out (I had a pretty good relationship with him). He would join her in the shower, we'd get some lunch, watch some netflix, and they'd be cuddling on the couch while I watched from the other chair. Usually sometime in the afternoon they would start going out at it and then I'd get to watch them. I sometime ate her out while they made out making sure she got super wet for him, or other times I just faded into the wallpaper. He wasn't super into humiliation or anything like that, he just liked fucking my girlfriend, and I enjoyed watching. Everyone was a winner, as it should be. He'd make some comments like "Fuck, it's so tight" or "You liking this view?" As he fucked her. I usually enjoyed eating her out afterwards too. We'd then wind down Saturday night, watch a movie or something.

Sunday was usually the same unless we had errands. He'd come with us most of the time but it wasn't uncommon I would go get gas and groceries and everything and leave them to enjoy themselves. Coming home and finding your naked girlfriend, with her gaping pussy and cum dripping out onto the bed, there's nothing that can give you an erection faster.

Anyways, Sunday night would come and he'd go home. He came over other nights in the week when either she or he needed a fuck. But the live in weekend boyfriend was a positive experience for us. I would suggest couples try that before a bull moves in for good.

Anyways, Sunday night would come and he'd go home. He came over other nights in the week when either she or he needed a fuck. But the live in weekend boyfriend was a positive experience for us. I would suggest couples try that before a bull moves in for goo

We have our bull stay some weekends too and it's been really good and starting to become more frequent. I'll stay in the guest room for the time he's over and give them their space. It's fun watching them like their teenagers all over again. They fuck several times a day and are constantly all over each other.

I'll do things like cook for them or run out and do errands when they need something and in general my wife is just super happy the entire weekend. It's great seeing how much she enjoys it !

Saturday we found him and after they both fucked 4 ,5 hours -we must driving home ,was a long day -he asked if i wish he is my bull---i was thinking a little bit than I said yes yes, but....we have a boy home and in his age its better to find a way in the neighborhood. Not in our house...but its not that. Years agoo we had this in our vacation for 2 weeks he was with in the house in his sleeping room and every night i said good night to my husband and the night in the neighborroom. It was very hot and good. Also the days ,he always touched and kissed me and my husband was for the house and any hours we was also together without that nice bull. But than in the night latest when my husband was sleepy i was clear for the room of my bull. I think it can work, but not sooooo long. Because ,when the bull is so good tan i was ignore my husband more and more....its not good I think because i love him and i need the bull and his domination over me and his wonderful sexlive what he gave to me. Now i wish that new one ,very smart ,very clean, very super dressed, smilöing but horny and he came again and again and brought me many times to come. Never before i had that so while my husband lays beside the big bed on the sofa in the Appartment of this nice bull. I would -or we would try it but first only over a weekend ,than together on vacation ,than weekend and may be than longer. But for me and my husband is that idea ok to try.

We had a temporary live in Bull. He would stay with us on the occasional weekends. Normally, he would come over to our apartment and they would spend Friday night together alone in the bedroom. I usually wasn't invited to watch Fridays. Sometime I would stay and hear them from the living room but other nights I would go out and ******* with some buddies knowing in the back of my mind her pussy was getting stretched at that very minute. I would always wonder if this was the moment he was cumming inside her.

Saturdays were usually slow and we'd all hang out (I had a pretty good relationship with him). He would join her in the shower, we'd get some lunch, watch some netflix, and they'd be cuddling on the couch while I watched from the other chair. Usually sometime in the afternoon they would start going out at it and then I'd get to watch them. I sometime ate her out while they made out making sure she got super wet for him, or other times I just faded into the wallpaper. He wasn't super into humiliation or anything like that, he just liked fucking my girlfriend, and I enjoyed watching. Everyone was a winner, as it should be. He'd make some comments like "Fuck, it's so tight" or "You liking this view?" As he fucked her. I usually enjoyed eating her out afterwards too. We'd then wind down Saturday night, watch a movie or something.

Sunday was usually the same unless we had errands. He'd come with us most of the time but it wasn't uncommon I would go get gas and groceries and everything and leave them to enjoy themselves. Coming home and finding your naked girlfriend, with her gaping pussy and cum dripping out onto the bed, there's nothing that can give you an erection faster.

Anyways, Sunday night would come and he'd go home. He came over other nights in the week when either she or he needed a fuck. But the live in weekend boyfriend was a positive experience for us. I would suggest couples try that before a bull moves in for good.
We did this with the same guy for nearly eight years. He lived a couple hundred miles from us so it wasn't every weekend but at least twice a month, he arrived mid evening Friday and left, totally fucked out, late Sunday afternoon. Sometimes he arranged four day weekends and even stayed a few times for a week or more. Twice, when I couldn't get away, I put the wife on a train to him for a few days just to give her a little vacation.

He wasn't black but where we lived, he was a real good choice.

Attachments

• img004.jpg
    img004.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 68
We did this with the same guy for nearly eight years. He lived a couple hundred miles from us so it wasn't every weekend but at least twice a month, he arrived mid evening Friday and left, totally fucked out, late Sunday afternoon. Sometimes he arranged four day weekends and even stayed a few times for a week or more. Twice, when I couldn't get away, I put the wife on a train to him for a few days just to give her a little vacation.

He wasn't black but where we lived, he was a real good choice.
Did you stay in the guest room when he stayed with you?

It's all about dynamic and boundaries. As long as everyone understands their role and knows they are not gonna be shut out then there is no problem. Also think since two of these people are married the bull should respect the couple's alone time and allow for it. Also the couple should respect the bull's alone time. Just because we live together doesn't mean I am at your call 24/7.

Last edited:
Back