Couples - would you have a live-in Bull?

It's all about dynamic and boundaries. As long as every understands there role and knows they are not gonna be shut out then there is no problem. Also think since two of these people are married the bull should respect the couples alone time and allow for it. Also the couple should respect the bulls alone time. Just because we live together doesn't mean I am at your call 24/7.
A lot of boundaries to be agreed upon for certain.

We did this with the same guy for nearly eight years. He lived a couple hundred miles from us so it wasn't every weekend but at least twice a month, he arrived mid evening Friday and left, totally fucked out, late Sunday afternoon. Sometimes he arranged four day weekends and even stayed a few times for a week or more. Twice, when I couldn't get away, I put the wife on a train to him for a few days just to give her a little vacation.

He wasn't black but where we lived, he was a real good choice.
Great shot. Very wankworthy indeed.

I have always loved the way that women who are being very well fucked by a powerful lover in the missionary position clutch his butt-cheeks in their buildup to orgasm.

As in this shot, one can almost feel the wife's vagina being maximally stretched by the orgasmically-expanded bare cock and being ejaculated hard into. And the ecstatic wife totally fucking loving it.

The highly visible wedding ring gives the fuck an added erotic dimension that one can imagine is hurting the watching husband deliciously as he indulges his voyeuristic kink to the very hilt.

Is the woman your real-life wife, HD?

Just curious...............

Great shot. Very wankworthy indeed.

I have always loved the way that women who are being very well fucked by a powerful lover in the missionary position clutch his butt-cheeks in their buildup to orgasm.

As in this shot, one can almost feel the wife's vagina being maximally stretched by the orgasmically-expanded bare cock and being ejaculated hard into. And the ecstatic wife totally fucking loving it.

The highly visible wedding ring gives the fuck an added erotic dimension that one can imagine is hurting the watching husband deliciously as he indulges his voyeuristic kink to the very hilt.

Is the woman your real-life wife, HD?

Just curious...............
Was, is, and always will be.

My hubby (now ex) and I had my bull move in with us. It worked well for the first six months. But my hubby's job required him to go out on extended assignments pulling bank vaults and ATM. When he returned my bull became more possessive of me. I kinda of like that. And had my hubby sleep in the guest room. He would hear us fucking in martial bed. Just before the holidays my hubby moved out and filed for divorce. My bull and I are still together and I am 3 months pregnant.
I luv carrying black baby
I had baby girl, last month Jan. 9th. She is so cute.

We tried it for extended periods when I was married but never had the opportunity or circumstances to have her regular lover move in but to be honest, we werent there, it never entered our conversation or minds I don't think as we hadn't been married long when I shared her and we finally did find a black lover she fell in love with. Looking back we did invite him over for weekends and she invited him to stay manytimes without consoluting me and insisted either we all sleep together or she would ask me to leave them alone. She would openly admit to me at first in private then infront of him how her pussy belonged to him and how much better he fucked her than me, demanding him to cum inside her infront of me and then humiliating me while I sucked him in front of her both verbally and having me compare myself to him in a demiunative way. We discussed what would happen if she got pregnant, though she wouldn't do it intentionally we both admitted should it happen, whether I agreed or not, she would have his baby and he would be a part of ours and the babies life going forward and in that scenario, be prepared to accept she would feel expected to keep having sex with him as the babys *******. It was always important with a long term lover staying for weekends or long periods of days during the week for me to witness them having sex and while he was there, accept his place as her preferred alpha lover instead of me and hopefully feel normal and casual with him fucking her pussy and her choosing him sexually over me while he was there and feeling secure and safe admitting her urge for have sex with him and how much she wants him regularly and enjoys seeing me show her and him how much I accept them sexually by serving them in front of her. Living together just didn't happen then but occasionally one would stay a weekend or during a week or even a full week with us on and off with me occasionally letting them sleep together alone at night to bond with me sleeping in the spare bedroom or her leaving me at night in our bedroom for his room only a rob on and even sometimes after we went to bed getting up and bringing him into our bedroom and them having sex. Waking up in the morning to her sucking his cock and me getting them a towel or water. If it was an extended stay over many times I would draw a bath for them, sometimes undressing them both and guiding him into her while telling her I loved her and her telling me she loved me and holding my hand while telling him to cum inside her and then telling me afterwards how much she loves him too.

We tried it for extended periods when I was married but never had the opportunity or circumstances to have her regular lover move in but to be honest, we werent there, it never entered our conversation or minds I don't think as we hadn't been married long when I shared her and we finally did find a black lover she fell in love with. Looking back we did invite him over for weekends and she invited him to stay manytimes without consoluting me and insisted either we all sleep together or she would ask me to leave them alone. She would openly admit to me at first in private then infront of him how her pussy belonged to him and how much better he fucked her than me, demanding him to cum inside her infront of me and then humiliating me while I sucked him in front of her both verbally and having me compare myself to him in a demiunative way. We discussed what would happen if she got pregnant, though she wouldn't do it intentionally we both admitted should it happen, whether I agreed or not, she would have his baby and he would be a part of ours and the babies life going forward and in that scenario, be prepared to accept she would feel expected to keep having sex with him as the babys *******. It was always important with a long term lover staying for weekends or long periods of days during the week for me to witness them having sex and while he was there, accept his place as her preferred alpha lover instead of me and hopefully feel normal and casual with him fucking her pussy and her choosing him sexually over me while he was there and feeling secure and safe admitting her urge for have sex with him and how much she wants him regularly and enjoys seeing me show her and him how much I accept them sexually by serving them in front of her. Living together just didn't happen then but occasionally one would stay a weekend or during a week or even a full week with us on and off with me occasionally letting them sleep together alone at night to bond with me sleeping in the spare bedroom or her leaving me at night in our bedroom for his room only a rob on and even sometimes after we went to bed getting up and bringing him into our bedroom and them having sex. Waking up in the morning to her sucking his cock and me getting them a towel or water. If it was an extended stay over many times I would draw a bath for them, sometimes undressing them both and guiding him into her while telling her I loved her and her telling me she loved me and holding my hand while telling him to cum inside her and then telling me afterwards how much she loves him too.
I find your account (especially its last two sentences!) of your permissiveness and complicity and erotic enjoyment in respect of your wife wanting and taking a black lover, very arousing.

It was my experience too, despite that the beautiful young then-teenaged black lover of my wife had been my best actively bisexual buddy since he was 17, two years before I introduced him (by hand as you have done) to my now ardently black-cock-loving wife.

We did this with the same guy for nearly eight years. He lived a couple hundred miles from us so it wasn't every weekend but at least twice a month, he arrived mid evening Friday and left, totally fucked out, late Sunday afternoon. Sometimes he arranged four day weekends and even stayed a few times for a week or more. Twice, when I couldn't get away, I put the wife on a train to him for a few days just to give her a little vacation.

He wasn't black but where we lived, he was a real good choice.
I'm a bull that was in a similar scenario for four years. Truly a great experience and fun time.

I always think about how we live in her dads house right now and think if some rich dom offered britney and me a place...or a floor in his house...

Want to hear from couples who thought of having a Black Bull live with them full time, giving him access to the wife on a regular Basis!

I admit it's one of my fantasies and I came real close to doing it a few years ago with one of my MILF Subs
No. That would not be remotely practical for us.

Want to hear from couples who thought of having a Black Bull live with them full time, giving him access to the wife on a regular Basis!

I admit it's one of my fantasies and I came real close to doing it a few years ago with one of my MILF Subs
I thought of it nearly 7 years ago, then acted on it 5 years ago by introducing my bisexual black buddy to my wife. Until then he had, completely unknown to my wife, been my versatile lover-in-secret.

At the time I introduced him to my wife he was barely 19. Since then he has lived continuously in our marital home and shared our bed nightly as the 3rd member of a truly beautiful menage-a-trois with me and my wife--now my ex since we divorced a few years ago so my buddy could marry her, which he very promptly did.

Further interesting background on our life together is given in my numerous posts on this forum.

I thought of it nearly 7 years ago, then acted on it 5 years ago by introducing my bisexual black buddy to my wife. Until then he had, completely unknown to my wife, been my versatile lover-in-secret.

At the time I introduced him to my wife he was barely 19. Since then he has lived continuously in our marital home and shared our bed nightly as the 3rd member of a truly beautiful menage-a-trois with me and my wife--now my ex since we divorced a few years ago so my buddy could marry her, which he very promptly did.

Further interesting background on our life together is given in my numerous posts on this forum.
From the time I brought my young black buddy into my marriage until now---nearly 6 years on--I and my wife (now my buddy's wife) have both shared him pretty equally sexually in our marriage bed nightly without any sense of him being her "bull".

That said, he has with consummate ease fathered 3 (as against my zero) beautiful children for her, as a consequence of him being reproductively extremely fertile, ultra-potent, super-satisfying sexually for my ex-wife, and naturally dominant when making love to her.

So I gladly admit that at least on those scores he is manifestly her Bull. But thankfully he is still the charming, modest and self-effacing young man he has been since I introduced him to my wife when he was barely 19 years of age.

Was offered this once years ago but just had my youngest turned it down... I would have if my ******* had not been born ... I'd definitely take up the right offer at this point in my life all In

Was offered this once years ago but just had my youngest turned it down... I would have if my ******* had not been born ... I'd definitely take up the right offer at this point in my life all In
Good for you. But what in your eyes and judgement is a "right offer"? Details please.

And how might that differ from your wife's conception of a desirable black stud build-wise, age-wise and looks-wise to impregnate her at this point in your life?

Or would she simply let you choose him for her?

Back