Convincing my black gf

So I told my gf that I want to see her have sex with another guy before and after I told her I reassured her that I still love her and that it was something I really want but I told her that it is no problem if she’s not interested she said that she doesn’t want to have sex with another guy she said she wouldn’t even feel comfortable doing that so I said that’s fine no problem not even a week goes by and she woke me up in the middle of the night by giving me a handjob then she asked me if I wanted to see another man fuck her and I came so fast that happend about 2 or 3 times I was confused as to why she did that but ok some time goes by again and I ask her if she’s changed her mind about it she said no I accepted and skip to a few days ago she asked me if I wanted an open relationship is said that I don’t won’t to sleep with other women but that she can sleep with other guy IF she asks me first she said okay and that was it do I have a shot at convincing her if so what do I now?

Same boat here. Black wife, we’re both in our late thirties. We are now dirty talking and role playing it. She says she’ll never do it irl, but can’t help wonder if maybe she’s just insecure about it. She loves big sleeves and has admitted to liking bigger guys she tried before me. She’s not into the BBC kink as she is black and non of us are really into fetishized raced play. Let me know if you wanna talk - not so many black or mixed couples in here.
Why not have her fuck a big white guy. There are plenty of them out there!

Why not have her fuck a big white guy. There are plenty of them out there!
That's probably what will work, let's all have fun and enjoy each other,,,,I read of a black couple where the wife enjoyed young big white boys in their 20s, and she was in her 40s.

That's probably what will work, let's all have fun and enjoy each other,,,,I read of a black couple where the wife enjoyed young big white boys in their 20s, and she was in her 40s.
Interesting how we all get caught up in skin color when the goal at least for us is to enjoy sex with others.

Back