Condoms!!!

Thank you for taking the time to write a response back. However, I am not married, not sure if you knew that or not. Mr. TopCat and I are in a "real life" exclusive, long-term relationship with one another. Just as if we were married, but we are not, etc. 😘🥰💋
My sincerest apologies for making it sound like you were officially married. I know that term has a lot of connotations. But I agree with you, regardless, that committed relationships, knowing the sexual risk your partners are making is the only real way to go condom-less. Otherwise the health risk outweighs the sexual pleasure.

no risk no reward
Thank you for commenting, but that would be your personal choice to make.
As a general rule of thumb and if I were talking to a new couple or anyone under 30 that is getting into this LS, I would want to give them the best information possible. And the health risk does not outweigh the sexual pleasure in this case.
If I were giving people advice, I would say if you want to go No Condom, then make sure your partners are STI tested, full panel tests. And get retested in 3 months, after starting to have sex with condoms. If you both come back negative tests, the risk has been reduced by about 94%, which is as good as its going to get.
Not getting tested and not retested in 3 months, raises the risk level to over 50% that you will contract a disease.

in the end when I was wearing them (like 30 years ago) they would magically break all the time and I'd hold the bitch down tight when I was nutting.
loved the look on their faces if there was light. i'd make sure to say sorry accidents happen.
Ever knock up a wife?

Ok. We have talked with 3 guys and all 3 arw wanting to use no condoms! I know it feels better without, but we just cant take the chances that come with that. So if your interested in playing with us "ME" a condom is a must. I promise, it will still feel great for both of us ;)

I admit I prefer bareback... but also I'm more of a 'Serial Monogamy Bull', preferring ongoing meets with ONE Hotwife. Getting tested and then enjoying her nonstop for months at a time, at least once or twice a week 😍

Plus usually a wife is on some form of birth control or have their tubes tied.
higher chance of exclusivity, (or at least a lower body count LOL)
Exhibit A:
View media item 468434
I have the opposite problem with single women. A lot of them are NOT on birth control so there is a higher chance of knocking them UP 💦💦

Exhibit B:
View media item 468512

I admit I prefer bareback... but also I'm more of a 'Serial Monogamy Bull', preferring ongoing meets with ONE Hotwife. Getting tested and then enjoying her nonstop for months at a time, at least once or twice a week 😍

Plus usually a wife is on some form of birth control or have their tubes tied.
higher chance of exclusivity, (or at least a lower body count LOL)
Exhibit A:
View media item 468434
I have the opposite problem with single women. A lot of them are NOT on birth control so there is a higher chance of knocking them UP 💦💦

Exhibit B:
View media item 468512
Lucky for me, that ship sailed since 2005. Yep, had the big V and don't regret it.

I think whatever your limits are, they need to be respected. I always use a condom with a couple, unless I know that I will be in more of a owning relationship with them and I can control who the wife might be fucking after me. There are too many BBCs that are fucking raw and not being careful at all. Unfortunately :(
preach GIF by Shalita Grant

Thank you for commenting, but that would be your personal choice to make.
As a general rule of thumb and if I were talking to a new couple or anyone under 30 that is getting into this LS, I would want to give them the best information possible. And the health risk does not outweigh the sexual pleasure in this case.
If I were giving people advice, I would say if you want to go No Condom, then make sure your partners are STI tested, full panel tests. And get retested in 3 months, after starting to have sex with condoms. If you both come back negative tests, the risk has been reduced by about 94%, which is as good as its going to get.
Not getting tested and not retested in 3 months, raises the risk level to over 50% that you will contract a disease.
Agree, and even after that regular tests maybe in 6 Months will be the way to go.

Back