Condom or not?

Bareback all the time for me with black guys. Think it's the excitement knowing I'm going to get a pussy full of black seed. Such a turn on especially if its morning sex knowing when I'm at work I've got a pussy full of cum, if only the other guys in the office knew a black guy had filled me up.

Once there is evidence that everyone is clean and healthy a black bull should never wear condom with the wife. The must be always the risk of being knocked up.
Maybe in your case, certainly! Man there is enough unwanted ******* out there with no one to care for , would you truly treat a kid that your wife has for another man , especially a black man fairly in a country like Spain that is so racist? And trust me I have been there many times so I know what I am talking about!

Maybe in your case, certainly! Man there is enough unwanted ******* out there with no one to care for , would you truly treat a kid that your wife has for another man , especially a black man fairly in a country like Spain that is so racist? And trust me I have been there many times so I know what I am talking about!
I would. Otherwise I would not say it. Why do you think Spain is racist?

I mean, what are your experiences to say so? There are no racist laws and only because you had a bad experience does not mean a country is "racist".

Come on man get off it. Anyway we agree to disagree so let’s leave it as is .. I am glad and hope that you are not !!

Back