company Xmas party tonight without my husband but a couple of BBC there

Well you failed miserably at FBI school. I didn't get a room. There were a block of rooms reserved for those who wanted to stay and couldn't drive. There was almost a 7 hour time span between when I posted at 4pm to when I posted at 11:15pm. Maybe it takes you 7 hours to get laid but not me. And I responded after 11pm from a room my GF and I were staying in using her laptop. As far as the picture goes believe what you want. So Sherlock Holmes you better find another occupation as I said you failed miserably.

Well you failed miserably at FBI school. I didn't get a room. There were a block of rooms reserved for those who wanted to stay and couldn't drive. There was almost a 7 hour time span between when I posted at 4pm to when I posted at 11:15pm. Maybe it takes you 7 hours to get laid but not me. And I responded after 11pm from a room my GF and I were staying in using her laptop. As far as the picture goes believe what you want. So Sherlock Holmes you better find another occupation as I said you failed miserably.

Very well said. Don't let her bother you, I have only read a few of her posts and they were mostly negative.
Maybe she is just jealous you got several Black Cocks and she didn't.
There are many good people on this site.
No matter what she says, I still like you.

I was looking at your Avatar and My God you have beautiful Breast!!! Those Black guys must have gone wild over those.
Thank you. FYI I took down the pictures that I posted in this thread. The one from the party last night (which was real) not because it was being questioned but because I just felt uncomfortable with the pic after I saw it. I had a few too many drinks last night and should have thought twice. I would be more than happy to share pics privately.

Thank you. FYI I took down the pictures that I posted in this thread. The one from the party last night (which was real) not because it was being questioned but because I just felt uncomfortable with the pic after I saw it. I had a few too many drinks last night and should have thought twice. I would be more than happy to share pics privately.

It's good to be cautious !!! I have talked to a couple of women who had given some pics to "friends" with the understanding they not be posted any where. Well, you probably already figured out what happened. Very trusted friend, posted her pics all over the Net.
Yes, be careful.

It's good to be cautious !!! I have talked to a couple of women who had given some pics to "friends" with the understanding they not be posted any where. Well, you probably already figured out what happened. Very trusted friend, posted her pics all over the Net.
Yes, be careful.
That's why I took down the pics of me showing full face profile.

Yeah ok, its a BS story and a fake picture. Your first time and you went straight to a room and not the party? Block of rooms for a work Christmas party on a Tuesday evening? And had girlfriends take pictures? At least write your fake evening Christmas party with rooms rented for a Friday or Saturday night . You live in a fantasy land.

Back