Visiting DC between Xmas and New Year

We will be visiting DC between Xmas and New Year - driving down from Toronto - and wondered if there are any sexy, professional black men still in town then. We will be staying at a downtown hotel and will be available for drinks and more of there is chemistry.

We are a professional couple, f41 and m49. I am 5 ft 6 and brunette. I keep myself in shape and am told I am attractive with a cute smile.

My husband is more of dominant type but has a fantasy to watch me with an in shape black man

I have been fantasizing about such an experience since college. I like tall, dark, intelligent and funny men who are in control of themselves and their partners. This could be something longer term.

Please come and say hi if you are in town.
I do have some photos posted already.

Did you guys ever make it down this way? In town now? Planning to come back this way? If so, I am ready, available, able to host and mobile.

We will be visiting DC between Xmas and New Year - driving down from Toronto - and wondered if there are any sexy, professional black men still in town then. We will be staying at a downtown hotel and will be available for drinks and more of there is chemistry.

We are a professional couple, f41 and m49. I am 5 ft 6 and brunette. I keep myself in shape and am told I am attractive with a cute smile.

My husband is more of dominant type but has a fantasy to watch me with an in shape black man

I have been fantasizing about such an experience since college. I like tall, dark, intelligent and funny men who are in control of themselves and their partners. This could be something longer term.

Please come and say hi if you are in town.
I do have some photos posted already.
For a Lady !
Фото-10.jpg

Back