Comeuppance and Vulnerability

Seth1805

Couple
Gold Member
I hate starting threads but here goes. I put down two categories for discussion and feedback.

Comeuppance -A fate that someone deserves.

---Once your wife sleeps with a black man and she finds it very satisfying and perhaps more satisfying than with you in a lot of ways is that what you ask for in this in some way? Let's face it, we are not the only men capable of pleasing our wives and dare I say a well hung black man with our "virtuous" wives might certainly outperform us in bed and here we are "inviting" our wives to discover for themselves if indeed a hung black man can satisfy them in ways we cannot. If she is candid and says sex is better with a black man are you not getting what you deserve?

Vulnerability - A state where you feel anxious or exposed. Interesting link on the topic.

https://blog.middlesexmd.com/2011/05/09/vulnerability-the-last-component-to-great-sex/

--My wife has mentioned that she thinks I see her being vulnerable with a well hung black man and she admits a black man would indeed make her feel vulnerable because of course he is black and the fact his penis is large is intimidating. I do see my wife being very vulnerable with a well hung black man because her vagina was never intended to be confronted by a black man who intends to use it for his own self gratification and steals away a part of her innocence when she understands what a black man with a large penis is capable of with her in bed.
I see her exposure to a hung black man as a lover and how she feels in bed with a black man and the things his penis does to both her mind and body as a seminal moment in her journey as a woman where she discovers things about herself that are both new and scary due to the fact she is married to me but realizes she has an appreciation for black men as lovers.

Thoughts about your own situation?

Back