whitecuck23

Couple
From
CO, US
We are a Domme wife/cuck husband couple seeking a very muscular fit handsome bull here in Colorado. Must be very well built and hung/thick.

Wife is 31 5’7 blonde green eyes Italian. If you’re out here and interested reply to thread or message direct and we will coordinate photos and discuss further.

Last edited:
I got 11"......but I aint seein nothin on those pix....send me better pix in my mail. I am straight but I've done both when hubby begs for a fuccck..lol..

We are a Domme wife/cuck husband couple seeking a very muscular fit handsome bull here in Colorado. Must be very well built and hung/thick.

Wife is 31 5’8 blonde green eyes Italian. If you’re out here and interested reply to thread or message direct and we will coordinate photos and discuss further.
Welcome Dear! ❤️
Let your adventures begin...Start
Enjoying some BBC!♠️
ALL Women deserve to have good sex and lots of wet orgasms. 💧💧
Women also deserve to have a loving, faithful, obediant Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! 👅
With a Cuckolding Lifestyle...Yes, you really CAN have BOTH!! 👍

Wife is 31 5’8 blonde green eyes Italian. If you’re out here and interested reply to thread or message direct and we will coordinate photos and discuss further.
Any luck

Any luck we looking too

Back