Cock measurements (or lack thereof!)

[*]lol[/*] i never ever met a woman that small down there. And i have seen a lot of pussies (even though i am white, hehe). Those women i know/knew that well are/were capable of taking 7 inches at least! One ex girlfriend of mine would take 9 and a half fully. :confused: i assume 5.5" would be extraordinarilly small for length.
I love when people without a vagina tell me about vaginas, please teach me more oh king of the vaginal knowledge

Well you can be considered above average and a guy could think he is small. You could also have a small cock and fuck a woman better than a big cock and can be considered big. Statistically racist white folks view blacks bigger than whites of the same weight class. So it’s all subjective in a way.

I would say every cuck i've ever known or spoken to knows their measurement down to within 1/8" of an inch. Mine is 4.75" long and 4.15" in girth fully erect. When I used to try the many methods to make it larger in my youth, I think I measured it nearly daily to see if I was having any luck, so knew it to the millimetre. Sadly I didn't make it even 1/8" larger after all the time and money spent trying.:(

Did you try Exercising and dieting? Is important because a poor ******* flow to your penis can weaken your erection.

Did you try Exercising and dieting? Is important because a poor ******* flow to your penis can weaken your erection.
In the last 35 years, I have tried everything, you name I tried it, even seriously considered surgery, with a $15k price tag, but the results/risks/cost didn't really add up. Even surgery could only add 1/4-1/2" in length and any girth added would have had a spongey feel, not rock hard, like I wanted. So, was easier and cheaper to accept the cards i've been dealt, and by doing that its also helped emotionally/ psychologically deal with my situation as best I can. Cuckolding has helped me a lot to understand where I sit in the evolution food chain as far as sex goes, and as long as I have a tribe to belong to and not alone with my issue, i'm more than fine with it.

I'm like 8-8 1/2 real inches....now if you wanna play in Lala land then I'm a solid 10 lmao....but guys and women lie too....guys lie about how big they are and women lie about how much dick they think they want.....in all honestly with my length and girth I have never had one woman white or black that i wasn't tight in and didnt see those googly eyes when I really gave her the entire thing lol!!!

I love when people without a vagina tell me about vaginas, please teach me more oh king of the vaginal knowledge
i am sure most heterosexual and bisexual women know more about penis physique than me even i have one penis. Your having a vagina doesn't mean you can accurately generalize your own individual vaginal measurements in a way that you think all or most women would be the same. Vaginas vary as much as penises do.

What i said were my own real-life experiences. And i didn't generalize them and say all women were built like that. i have only had one woman that was as narrow that it was even a struggle for me to get inside, and i am not overly girthy. But i never met a woman who wasn't able to take my 7 (when i was younger) or 6.5 (now) inches fully. Whenever i used "objects" to "test" a woman's vaginal depth, which is almost regular play with me (and no woman ever complained :) )... the results can be found in my previous post.

Maybe i was only lucky and it was just coincidental that i somehow tend to meet women who are almost "size queens". But i don't think so. i mean, i don't say: "Hey, to your place or mine? But wait, you have to tell me your vagina depth first. If you're not deep enough - no play." That's ridiculous!

i am sure most heterosexual and bisexual women know more about penis physique than me even i have one penis. Your having a vagina doesn't mean you can accurately generalize your own individual vaginal measurements in a way that you think all or most women would be the same. Vaginas vary as much as penises do.

What i said were my own real-life experiences. And i didn't generalize them and say all women were built like that. i have only had one woman that was as narrow that it was even a struggle for me to get inside, and i am not overly girthy. But i never met a woman who wasn't able to take my 7 (when i was younger) or 6.5 (now) inches fully. Whenever i used "objects" to "test" a woman's vaginal depth, which is almost regular play with me (and no woman ever complained :) )... the results can be found in my previous post.

Maybe i was only lucky and it was just coincidental that i somehow tend to meet women who are almost "size queens". But i don't think so. i mean, i don't say: "Hey, to your place or mine? But wait, you have to tell me your vagina depth first. If you're not deep enough - no play." That's ridiculous!

For science

Yeah I don't listen to any measurements I'm given, 90% of guys lie and measure it like they're scraping that last spoonful of ice cream out of a bowl. Let it go, it's was already enough before you don't need that last bite. Same with your dick, it's fine the way it is, stop trying to convince us you're going to obliterate our cervix. It only gets you high fives from the cucks and inexperienced girls anyways
#FACTS

I'm like 8-8 1/2 real inches....now if you wanna play in Lala land then I'm a solid 10 lmao....but guys and women lie too....guys lie about how big they are and women lie about how much dick they think they want.....in all honestly with my length and girth I have never had one woman white or black that i wasn't tight in and didnt see those googly eyes when I really gave her the entire thing lol!!!

I'm probably going to get a lot of hate for saying this but these size queens must be rare.

Every single woman I have been with could barely take my cock. I'm only a little more then 7 and a half. Most of the time I had to massage their pussy with my cock not straight up stuff it and jam it in there especially during initially inserting even when they are soaking wet.

I always had to start slow, watch my stroke and speed which at the hardest was medium speed a little over medium depth.

Oh and this video I linked below was exactly what I was reffering to, toillustrate how easy it is to make a woman cum hard many times just by being in tune with her body and being slightly dominating.

The black guy is probably 6 and a half inches to 7 but with each stroke he dominates her more and more just by reading her body and dicking her down accordingly. Around 22 mins she completely becomes his at the end of the video she is worshipping his cock and is begging for his seed.

https://www.xvideos.com/video31723945/piano_lesson_-_milf_seduces_bbc_piano_teacher

Back