Cock measurements (or lack thereof!)

What a shameful waste of a God-given 7.5-inch cock and manhood; presumably in the vain pursuit of proving the self-evident truth of the warning "Use it or lose it".
The lady who caged me I really wanted more sex with her. But she was already in the lifestyle and out of my league. She knew how to dominate a guy.

The lady who caged me I really wanted more sex with her. But she was already in the lifestyle and out of my league. She knew how to dominate a guy.
I have no experience of being directly dominated. Truthfully, I can't remember one man or woman ever having tried it on me. If one had, I would certainly have noticed, so long-range and fine-tuned are my identity-protection mechanisms.

My eager gifting of my wife to my beautiful young black buddy, first physically on our marriage bed and then by divorce as detailed in previous posts of mine, was an act of love towards both of them. As such, it didn't disempower me even slightly. Acts of altruistic Love never do. Rather, it very excitingly cataylsed the physical and emotional expressing of my sexuality, both hetero and homo, enormously, very obviously in our beautiful menage-a-trios.

My ex regards me as the most sexually autonomous and powerful person she has ever encountered. An internationally-known European TV guru, a highly-ranked practising clinical psychologist, considers that in my personal interactions and on the inevitably more or less competitive "fronts" of relationship dynamics and intellectual discourse in my various fields, I'm the most powerful person he has ever known.

Why do I mention this? Well, I believe that the day-to-day outwards expression of one's sexuality is inevitably, naturally, inseparably and in a real way automatically a function of libidinally-rooted personal power that develops in and is outwardly deployed, more or less visibly, by every human being from their infancy, that is long before they become conscious of their personal uniqueness and how that affects others; including of course potential, prospective, and actual sexual partners.

Dominance, as much as it can be defined, recognised, deployed and self-interestedly taken advantage of in human relationships, as a personal attribute manifests in myriad and, power-wise crucially influential, albeit fluctuating ways in every individual's life at different developmental stages of it and, more importantly, at various times in day-to-day living.

The voluntary act of giving up one's power to act transiently or decisively permanently to influence a personal relationship that we find ourselves in, if it is given up, either covertly or openly, for personal emotional or sexual advantage, can itself be an expression of Dominance; of which "Caging" as a Game in the Eric Berne sense, is, seemingly paradoxicaĺly, an example; inasmuch as Caging is more or less manipulatorily, by open or tacit agreement between the players, played for gratification of certain specific, stylized, restricted and usually deeply secret and carefully concealed sexual, sometimes shame-making important urges individual to each of the players each of whom, manifestly selfishly, play Hard Ball for both immediate and long-term gratification.

Some sexologists, including Berne himself, believe that each and every one of is "scripted" by our early upbringing by our parents to enact a specific and more or less disadvantaging and unhealthy role or roles from time to time in our future personal including sexual and other relationships, be those marriage, work or more generally social ones. Such life-sapping role-playing is notoriously hard to break from without professional clinical, usually group, pschotherapy. That is because after some years of living and acting out one's unhealthy "script" one becomes addictively dependent on what Berne calls "payoffs", "fallout", "kickbacks" or "secondary gain" from one's role-playing; all of which inflict psychological pain and varying degrees of denigration, including humiliation, on the role-player. In the worst-case scenarios, the individual becomes dependent on the pain and humiliation dealt to him in and by the Game, for the affirmation of his or her pathological sense of worthlessness.

Worse than that, the typically inordinate amount of time and energy the sufferer expends in playing and chewing over the immediate and long-term self-denigrating results of such potentially fatal game-playing, is of course cumulative and disastrously subtracts from time and energy needed to pursue and benefit from healthy pursuits, especially truly enlivening interpersonal relationships. At its worst, this sort of game-playing, by virtually demonic design, becomes psychologically and emotionally catastrophically self-defeating and, in some cases, not merely incapacitating but fatal. Closely observing someone caught up in and addicted to such self-deprecating life-sapping games can be like watching a person committing suicide in slow-motion.

Such is Life as perversely played out by legions of addicts in the name and cause of Liberation so-called. The easily predictable interim result of such Winner-takes-nothing games is Bondage, with every participant in them inevitably losing, seriously dissatisfyingly, to the tragic detriment of their healthy empowerment, sexual self-esteem and Joie de Vivre.

Last edited:
1 inch flaccid, 3 inches erect. That's all I've got, so I made my tongue the talented whore instead. My wife has confessed that absent my tongue she'd gain no sexual pleasure from me at all.

I
I have no experience of being directly dominated. Truthfully, I can't remember one man or woman ever having tried it on me. If one had, I would certainly have noticed, so long-range and fine-tuned are my identity-protection mechanisms.

My eager gifting of my wife to my beautiful young black buddy, first physically on our marriage bed and then by divorce as detailed in previous posts of mine, was an act of love towards both of them. As such, it didn't disempower me even slightly. Acts of altruistic Love never do. Rather, it very excitingly cataylsed the physical and emotional expressing of my sexuality, both hetero and homo, enormously, very obviously in our beautiful menage-a-trios.

My ex regards me as the most sexually autonomous and powerful person she has ever encountered. An internationally-known European TV guru, a highly-ranked practising clinical psychologist, considers that in my personal interactions and on the inevitably more or less competitive "fronts" of relationship dynamics and intellectual discourse in my various fields, I'm the most powerful person he has ever known.

Why do I mention this? Well, I believe that the day-to-day outwards expression of one's sexuality is inevitably, naturally, inseparably and in a real way automatically a function of libidinally-rooted personal power that develops in and is outwardly deployed, more or less visibly, by every human being from their infancy, that is long before they become conscious of their their personal uniqueness and how that affects others; including of course potential, frankly prospective, and actual sexual partners.

Dominance, as much as it can be defined, recognised, deployed and self-interestedly taken advantage of in human relationships, as a personal attribute manifests in myriad and, power-wise crucially influential, albeit fluctuating ways in every individual's life at different developmental stages of it and, more importantly, at various times in day-to-day living.

The voluntary act of giving up one's power to act transiently or decisively permanently to influence a personal relationship that we find ourselves in, if it is given up, either covertly or openly, for personal emotional or sexual advantage, can itself be an expression of Dominance; of which "Caging" as a Game in the Eric Berne sense, is, seemingly paradoxicaĺly, an example; inasmuch as Caging is more or less manipulatorily, by open or tacit agreement between the players, played for gratification of certain specific, stylized, restricted and usually deeply secret and carefully concealed sexual, sometimes shame-making important urges individual to each of the players each of whom, manifestly selfishly, play Hard Ball for both immediate and long-term gratification.

Some sexologists, including Berne himself, believe that each and every one of is "scripted" by our early upbringing by our parents to enact a specific and more or less disadvantaging and unhealthy role or roles from time to time in our future personal including sexual and other relationships, be those marriage, work or more generally social ones. Such life-sapping role-playing is notoriously hard to break from without professional clinical, usually group, pschotherapy. That is because after some years of living and acting out one's unhealthy "script" one becomes addictively dependent on what Berne calls "payoffs", "fallout", "kickbacks" or "secondary gain" from one's role-playing; all of which inflict psychological pain and varying degrees of denigration, including humiliation, on the role-player. In the worst-case scenarios, the individual becomes dependent on the pain and humiliation dealt to him in and by the Game, for the affirmation of his or her pathological sense of worthlessness.

Worse than that, the typically inordinate amount of time and energy the sufferer expends in playing and chewing over the immediate and long-term self-denigrating results of such potentially fatal game-playing, is of course cumulative and disastrously subtracts from time and energy needed to pursue and benefit from healthy pursuits, especially truly enlivening interpersonal relationships. At its worst, this sort of game-playing, by virtually demonic design, becomes psychologically and emotionally catastrophically self-defeating and, in some cases, not merely incapacitating but fatal. Closely observing someone caught up in and addicted to such self-depricing life-sapping games can be like watching a person committing suicide in slow-motion.

Such is Life as perversely played out by legions of addicts in the name and cause of Liberation so-called. The easily predictable interim result of such Winner-takes-nothing games is Bondage, with every participant in them inevitably losing, seriously dissatisfyingly, to the tragic detriment of their healthy empowerment, sexual self-esteem and Joie de Vivre.
I have just now edited and materially added to the above piece to increase its usefulness to forum members and visitors.

Back