Cock measurements (or lack thereof!)

The dude that said you’re 7 or 7 1/2 was generous. Bro you’re 7 max. 9 1/2 smh. Yeah you are misrepresenting. LMFAO
Whatever you’d like to think...yet another dude measuring another dudes cock...I have no problem being “7 max” especially as it's not even erect in the pics “Bro”. Go find a dick to eat “Bro” I’m sure you like to...

Last edited:
[*]lol[/*] i never ever met a woman that small down there. And i have seen a lot of pussies (even though i am white, hehe). Those women i know/knew that well are/were capable of taking 7 inches at least! One ex girlfriend of mine would take 9 and a half fully. :confused: i assume 5.5" would be extraordinarilly small for length.
Wife loves to have the deep spot stimulated. If it's not at least 8" it really doesn't hit her pleasure zones. 9.5" is about her max depth. So 8-9.5 inches and thick is her preference.

A while back my wife used her measuring tape to measure her bull’s girth, which came in at 5.75 inches. He measured 9 inches in length.
She and her girlfriends were comparing their guys cock sizes.
For laughs she had me drop my pants and get hard so she could measure me.
My girth was 3.25 and length 5.
When I was younger I was slightly over six, but no way near her bull’s size.

I know the caliber of all my guns and the caliber of my bbc! In my experience in the lifestyle when you are vetted by hot couple's they may not ask to see it but it is very common to be asked "what you are packing"?

I'm not going to make any assertions as to why any man doesn't know what he is working with but in the lifestyle especially if you are very active it's good customer service to be able to let women know what they're getting especially if they ask!

So I am kind of surprised at the number of people who say they don't know their measurements. Is this true? My husband is average length though nicely thick and he knows his down to the 1/4" :p

Is this something only little dick white boys are concerned about, or are the guys who say they don't know just evading?

My first was 9 inches and he knew and proved it. And I know people lie, but saying they have no clue? I'm surprised. Hahaha
I think all men with small cocks would have checked their measurements but maybe not all big cock men. I know i measured my cock a few times when younger to see if im at least normal in size but was up set to see i was below average. i knew i was small but wanted try to say otherwise
now im happy having a lil dick and thats thanks to cuckold and i hope more can find the enjoyment in it

6.5" insertable length is great, the average vagina is only 3.77" deep and expands to about 4.75-5.5" when aroused
The insertable length of his erect cock can be important factor for the woman's visual and physical appreciation of her man.

But my experience is that the girth of the erection is overwhelmingly more important to the woman when it comes to her being initially penetrated by it, and even more during thrusting going on to mutual orgasm.

My wife, now my ex since we amicably divorced each other for her to marry my super-spunky athletic young black buddy, gets off beautifully on well-controlled very slow opening penetration by our fully erect cocks, mine measuring 7 and 3/4 inches and his 8 and 1/2 inches in length.

But it's the girths of our erections---mine being 6 and 1/4 and his 6 and 3/4 inches measured mid-shaft---that she dotes on way more than their lengths.

The two vital parameters of length and girth of course determine the total volume of cock that during a balls-deep thrust the ideally fully stretched-up vagina comes to accommodate.

For me that volume computes to a respectable and serviceable 21 cubic inches, whilst in my young buddy's case it's a vastly more thrilling and satisfying 31 cubic inches.

The latter volume converts to 8 cubic centimeters more than than half a litre, all of it put extravagantly into the service of pumping Home between---on a good night---a mere 7 to 15 ccs of my buddy's semen, admittedly pleasuring my ex immeasurably in the process.

At orgasm the volumes of our cocks increase uncontrollably (and because they are thrust balls-deep, unmeasurably) much more for my buddy than for me, due to the sudden increase in girth the shafts and heads of our cocks undergo in the few seconds before we ejaculate, and even more during ejaculation itself.

My ex, understandably, gets off way more wildly on my buddy ejaculating in her than she ever does when I am, but even after 7 years of him and I sharing her pretty much nightly, she remains blissfully, perhaps mercifully, unaware of the gross penile volumetrics---my buddy's cock stretching her vagina an enviable 10 cubic inches (that's 50%) more than mine does---that account for her frighteningly convulsive orgasmic ecstasizings under my buddy compared to me each and every time he fucks her.

When my buddy is ejaculating in her my ex is totally transported, her face becoming a picture of open-mouthed surprise and heavenly wonder at the massiveness of his cock in her.

Shock and Awe don't even begin to describe it, especially when the orgasmic contractions and jerkings of his cock in her swell it further and finally to its supermanly maximum.

That's over-hung Black Youth for you, as I hope more than a few of you husbands of well-blacked wives know only too well.

Last edited:
So I am kind of surprised at the number of people who say they don't know their measurements. Is this true? My husband is average length though nicely thick and he knows his down to the 1/4" :p

Is this something only little dick white boys are concerned about, or are the guys who say they don't know just evading?

My first was 9 inches and he knew and proved it. And I know people lie, but saying they have no clue? I'm surprised. Hahaha
I knew I had an adequate Dick, so I had no intention to measure mine. We love fucking, but outside of that we are not generally obsessed with our Dicks. I did end up getting my measurement because a freak I was with did it. She had asked over and over and I had told her to GTFOH. But that day she had a measuring tape so I said "fuck it! Why not?". She was very obsessed with my Dick.

The length of the erection is clearly very important for women who need to be penetrated very deeply to be both pelvically fully stimulated and pleasured during thrusting and, especially during the final buildup to orgasm, to be brought to a state of maximum sexual tension in order for them to climax strongly and maximally satisfyingly.

Understandably then a promisingly long erection has a strong aesthetic and visuo-erotic appeal to such a woman on her being first shown it bare and then during foreplay during which she can't help lustfully imagining it penetrating and thrusting in her.

That's all well and good, but there's another even more important dimensional attribute of her lover's cock that contributes even more largely to her pleasure during penetrative sex; and that is its girth.

The girth of the thrusting erection, especially of its root, during the maximally deep thrusts that most men execute when they orgasm, can increase dramatically during ejaculation, which thrills some woman immeasurably.

That's because during the balls-deep orgasmic thrust her man executes and usually sustains during ejaculation, the already stretched entrance to her vagina and the well-muscled outer third of its barrel---the so-called Orgasmic Platform---are stretched even further by the sudden and sometimes startling increase in girth of the root and first part of the shaft of the ejaculating cock.

This is all as it should be, a beautiful design factor that comes into play very powerfully during ejaculation to ensure maximum pleasure for the woman during her ideally simutaneous orgasm.

Yep, when it comes time to orgasm Girth triumphs over Length every time.
So whispers my deliciouly satisfied ex to me sometimes straight after she's been pumped brimfull by the enviably super-girthy cock of my beautiful young black buddy.

Sighhhhhhh...............................

Last edited:
Ppl get defensive on this subject lmao
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

View attachment 4269949

So THAT'S why my ex (who is white) craves the 8 and 3/4 by 7 and 1/2 inch cock of my young black buddy and, I hasten to add, my 7 and 1/2 by 6 and 1/2 inch one---both of us coming pretty much slap-bang in the middle of the Red Zone.

Does that make my ex an exceptionally "Authentic Woman"?

Ps: Where did you find the study the graphs come from? And was it peer-reviewed?

Ppl get defensive on this subject lmao
Anticipation Popcorn GIF
Dammit, that heartbreakingly handsome young black could pass for my best buddy's twin. Not only looks-wise and physically but also in his arrogant laid-back posturing on that couch. It's exactly the triumphant and bragging giveaway posture my buddy adopts when he's showered and dressed and come downstairs after fucking and filling my ex-wife and left her lying replete and semi-conscious with sexual satisfaction on what was once my marriage bed.

That posture tells me everything I need to but don't want to know about how ecstatically she got off on his awesome bare cock.

He rarely speaks to me when he joins me afterwards in the lounge. His posture and eyes and far-away expression and infuriatingly casual way of eating to replenish his energy and strength tell me way more than I need but don't want to know about how savagely and satisfyingly he has fucked her only minutes before.

Those handsome young cock-sure and lithe super-potent black studs very surely rule when it comes to desporting themselves on a marriage bed with the horny wives of an even slightly less well-endowed white husbands.

Last edited:
Back