"Cock Heel"

Samantha P

Gold Member
Have you heard of this? Is this a thing that other black men do? or is it just my owner?

It's when he gives me the command "Cock Heel" and no matter what, my face must be pressed into his crotch. He could be fully clothed, naked, standing, sitting, watching the game, smoking, on the phone, whatever.

He does it when there are other black men around that he may share me with.

Last edited:
Is this a thing that other black men do? or is it just my owner?
....Well, Samantha, your profile does say you're into the Dom-Sub play. He's just playing his part like you're playing yours. For the majority of us, it would be very humiliating, even if it were not in front of other people. If this is how the two of you show your devotion to each other, guess its cool. I don't think it projects a show of respect when done in front of others. Wouldn't work with the crowd I run with, however.

Last edited:
Have you heard of this? Is this a thing that other black men do? or is it just my owner?

It's when he gives me the command "Cock Heel" and no matter what, my face must be pressed into his crotch. He could be fully clothed, naked, standing, sitting, watching the game, smoking, on the phone, whatever.

He does it when there are other black men around that he may share me with.
The best part of this is the WILLINGNESS on the Subs part to be used as a Dom sees fit.
People don't seem to understand, DS is totally consensual no matter how extreme

Back