Cock cage arriving tomorrow. Will document experience

Well we tried it again the other night and last night. No orgasm ☹. However, last night we spent more time in foreplay before she put lubed up the njoy and put it in me. It’s definitely getting easier to put it in me. After a little while, my wife started to tweek and play with my nipples. It started to feel good. She moved the njoy in and out a consistent pace. I could feel a warmth come over me inside where my prostate would be. That tickling feel came again. It started to feel good but that’s about all that would happen. She started to talk dirty to me telling me how much she loved her bbc while she licked my nipples. I begged for her to make me cum. It felt so good, almost like when you are building to an orgasm, but didn’t have an orgasm. After we ended she kissed me and told me I looked hot taking it and we will continue this training until it happens. I really am left on edge and want to cum so bad. I hope this happens soon enough. Don’t think I can take months and months of this. She did tell me that once I can start having hands free prostate orgasms at will, she may let me out again once in a while, and said if I’m a good boy on very special occasions I may even be able to have her pussy again after her bbc has stretched her out good. This needs to start happening soon. The thought of being able to fuck her once in a while makes my mind spin.
Keep at it! Your tight little hole will loosen up. use different toys if needed. Any plans for the real thing?

No plans for the real thing. Not sure I want to go there but will never rule anything out. Just wanna get to the point where I can cum on the toy alone
Feel the same here...no plans or desire for the real thing but at the same time i have learned in life to never say never. But right now do enjoy when wife uses one of her toys in my ass, rubbing my prostate and hope to someday be able to have a actual hands free squirting orgasm in my cage

We had her bull over the other night and the wife was railed while I watched hopeless in the chair next to the bed pulling on my cage. I’m so damn horny and want to cum so bad. After the bull finished and left, the wife motioned for me to come to the bed. I laid down and spread my legs open. She had the njoy sitting in a bowl of hot water waiting for me. It was warm when she inserted it. It felt good almost immediately. After some teasing she started to move it. She was definitely hitting the prostate as I was enjoying it. After about 15 minutes i was begging her to take the cage off and let me jerk off. She told me “that’s not gonna happen silly”. And she proceeded to move the njoy up and down. I was dying, she looked down at my cage, and she told me “you’re dripping out of your cage”. Apparently I was leaking cum out of my cock. That was a first. It felt great, but no orgasm. She finished up and slowly removed it. I’m going out of my mind to cum. for almost a hour afterward, I was begging her to release me. She’s clearly enjoying keep her cuck (me) on edge. She is learning i think she can control me with this.

Feel the same here...no plans or desire for the real thing but at the same time i have learned in life to never say never. But right now do enjoy when wife uses one of her toys in my ass, rubbing my prostate and hope to someday be able to have a actual hands free squirting orgasm in my cage
I’m feel like I’m getting closer to an orgasm every time she uses it. Maybe sooner than later it will happen. I just last night had some leakage out of my cock, and it felt good but no orgasm feeling yet. From everyone that I spoke to who’s had a sissygasm, they all say it will change you because it’s much more intense than a regular penile orgasm. A lot of the guys I know who have had them do move onto the real thing just because they become addicted to those kind of orgasms. That’s in their own words, not mine. My guess is they already had bi tendencies, although some of them would disagree

We had another session with the njoy wand last night. The wife warmed it up in warm water and inserted it. when it’s inserted as it hits the prostate perfectly. After about 15 minutes she started to tweek my nipples and after a minute or two, I had a sudden rush of pleasure emanating from my ass. It was a warm orgasmic feeling. I started to breathe heavy and sudden waves of pleasure started. My wife noted that I was dripping again from my cage. God, it felt amazing. I started to moan in pleasure. I kinda blacked out at that point. My wife later said I was started to hump the njoy hard and was crying out in *******. It went on for what felt like forever, but the wife said it was a good ten minutes or so. It had to be an anal prostate orgasm. It was better than any penile orgasm I’ve ever had. After we finished I was still ridiculously horny but couldn’t take anymore. I had to take the cage off and clean myself off as I had a ton of cum dripping all over. I made my wife promise she would do it again tomorrow night. Hopefully we can recreate that kind of pleasure again

Back