Cock cage arriving tomorrow. Will document experience

My wife had her bull come over and they had the usual fuck session. He stretched her out good. Before I was able to fuck her, but now that I’m locked up for some time, I wasn’t able to jerk off, or fuck her. It was pure *******. To see her cum so hard and just stand at the edge of the bed watching locked up in my tiny cage was probably the most humiliating thing that we have ever done up to this point. I just sat there watching them tugging on my cage trying to get some stimulation to no avail. Looking back on it, I had to have looked pretty pathetic. When it was all done, I ate her creampie. I was practically begging her to unlock me. I want to cum really really bad. She told me if I was a good boy in a few weeks like she promised me before she would unlock me but not until then. I am sooo sexually frustrated. I wonder if this feeling will pass eventually......
Oh good for you what a good cuck you are! Ik it’s hard especially when she is being treated to a relentless pounding by bbc but this is what you both wanted n it’s hot as fuck and an inspiration to all of us who have yet to be locked. You will cum when your naughty wife allows it and not a minute sooner just keep being a good horny cuck n enjoy those delicious cream pies!

Just a few more days and I’ve been locked up for 1 month. I get released on Sunday. The wife said she will measure it to see if it changed size and if I’m a good boy I will get a handjob to completion. The thought of that drives me crazy. One thing I will say is being in chastity has really amped up my libido. I wanna cum so bad. I’ve have never gone this long without masturbation. So looking forward to Sunday. After that I get locked up for two months. The wife wants to buy a njoy wand to start using on me to see if she can get me off anally alone while I’m locked up. It’s going to a fun next few months

Just a few more days and I’ve been locked up for 1 month. I get released on Sunday. The wife said she will measure it to see if it changed size and if I’m a good boy I will get a handjob to completion. The thought of that drives me crazy. One thing I will say is being in chastity has really amped up my libido. I wanna cum so bad. I’ve have never gone this long without masturbation. So looking forward to Sunday. After that I get locked up for two months. The wife wants to buy a njoy wand to start using on me to see if she can get me off anally alone while I’m locked up. It’s going to a fun next few months
Mmm fucking hot I’d love to do that!

Haven’t had a chance to update as it’s been a crazy few days. This is a long story but it was a crazy few days.

The wife bought an NJOY G-Spot wand for me as my birthday was coming up. It arrives in a few days. Saturday I was finally unlocked from my cage after a month. As soon as she unlocked me, I sprung to full attention. Being middle aged, I’m not used to getting full wood without being touched anymore. But she didn’t have touch me and I had a raging hard on. Poor little thing hasn’t been released in a month to get hard.

I so wanted to just stroke it fast till I came, but the wife had other ideas. Her bull wasn’t around so after we took it off in the bathroom she led me by my dicklet to the bed, where she took out the measuring tape. I was about 4 3/4 inches hard on a good day before. I was just slightly less than that, so I didn’t shrink much if any. So began to tease me she’s gonna have to lock me up for longer periods of time.

I started to kiss her passionately and we went into a 69 position. She couldn’t deepthroat me very long without me coming close to cumming. I Love it when she deep throats me to completion. She told me that wasn’t what I was gonna get. She proceeded to slowly jerk me off. She edged me over and over again until I was whining, and whimpering begging to cum. She turned and faced me still lightly jerking me off. She started to lick my nipples. And that was it, I erupted like a super volcano. I shot my cum so hard I splashed the headboard with it about 3 feet away. It felt amazing.

As soon as that was done, my wife got up and didn’t say a word. She went to the bathroom and came back. I told her that was amazing. She still didn’t say a word. She grabbed my flaccid dicklet and proceeded to lock me back up in the cage. Once she got the lock on me, she looked at me and said that and I quote the “next time you cum it will be with the njoy wand deep in your ass while you are locked up”.

To hear her say that was harsh in a way, but I know what to expect now. This is what she wants. I want her pussy still but the longer I’m locked up the less likely that will be possible. I’ve had premature ejaculation before and now the chastity has only hastened it more. So I understand. She told me wants to get me off the most intense way possible and prostate orgasms are the answer. She said she wants me to feel what her bull gives her, multiple orgasms.

I’m torn as I don’t want intercourse to end between us, but that might be the logical progression

Haven’t had a chance to update as it’s been a crazy few days. This is a long story but it was a crazy few days.

The wife bought an NJOY G-Spot wand for me as my birthday was coming up. It arrives in a few days. Saturday I was finally unlocked from my cage after a month. As soon as she unlocked me, I sprung to full attention. Being middle aged, I’m not used to getting full wood without being touched anymore. But she didn’t have touch me and I had a raging hard on. Poor little thing hasn’t been released in a month to get hard.

I so wanted to just stroke it fast till I came, but the wife had other ideas. Her bull wasn’t around so after we took it off in the bathroom she led me by my dicklet to the bed, where she took out the measuring tape. I was about 4 3/4 inches hard on a good day before. I was just slightly less than that, so I didn’t shrink much if any. So began to tease me she’s gonna have to lock me up for longer periods of time.

I started to kiss her passionately and we went into a 69 position. She couldn’t deepthroat me very long without me coming close to cumming. I Love it when she deep throats me to completion. She told me that wasn’t what I was gonna get. She proceeded to slowly jerk me off. She edged me over and over again until I was whining, and whimpering begging to cum. She turned and faced me still lightly jerking me off. She started to lick my nipples. And that was it, I erupted like a super volcano. I shot my cum so hard I splashed the headboard with it about 3 feet away. It felt amazing.

As soon as that was done, my wife got up and didn’t say a word. She went to the bathroom and came back. I told her that was amazing. She still didn’t say a word. She grabbed my flaccid dicklet and proceeded to lock me back up in the cage. Once she got the lock on me, she looked at me and said that and I quote the “next time you cum it will be with the njoy wand deep in your ass while you are locked up”.

To hear her say that was harsh in a way, but I know what to expect now. This is what she wants. I want her pussy still but the longer I’m locked up the less likely that will be possible. I’ve had premature ejaculation before and now the chastity has only hastened it more. So I understand. She told me wants to get me off the most intense way possible and prostate orgasms are the answer. She said she wants me to feel what her bull gives her, multiple orgasms.

I’m torn as I don’t want intercourse to end between us, but that might be the logical progression
Congrats I bet it fel wonder and in jealous of your new toys keep us posted when you get milked!

Congrats I bet it fel wonder and in jealous of your new toys keep us posted when you get milked!
It felt great. Can’t wait for her to use the njoy on me while locked up. I’ve cum with the aneros before but every time I cum i was able to touch myself. Can’t do that anymore, but from what we’ve read the prostate orgasms are 100x’s better if you don’t cum for a while and don’t touch your dick while doing it. Using the aneros I’ve never had that much discipline ?

It felt great. Can’t wait for her to use the njoy on me while locked up. I’ve cum with the aneros before but every time I cum i was able to touch myself. Can’t do that anymore, but from what we’ve read the prostate orgasms are 100x’s better if you don’t cum for a while and don’t touch your dick while doing it. Using the aneros I’ve never had that much discipline ?
It’s feels incredible I’m very jealous it’s only happened to me once but I wasn’t caged. I love anal I’m looking up the toy now to see what your experiencing. I’m excited for you!

My wife had her bull come over and they had the usual fuck session. He stretched her out good. Before I was able to fuck her, but now that I’m locked up for some time, I wasn’t able to jerk off, or fuck her. It was pure *******. To see her cum so hard and just stand at the edge of the bed watching locked up in my tiny cage was probably the most humiliating thing that we have ever done up to this point. I just sat there watching them tugging on my cage trying to get some stimulation to no avail. Looking back on it, I had to have looked pretty pathetic. When it was all done, I ate her creampie. I was practically begging her to unlock me. I want to cum really really bad. She told me if I was a good boy in a few weeks like she promised me before she would unlock me but not until then. I am sooo sexually frustrated. I wonder if this feeling will pass eventually......
It will get easier. But if it is being done correctly your wife will adapt and change things up to keep you frustrated and in turmoil. Jamie has taken to the lifestyle like a fish to water and she comes up terribly inventive ways to make me crave her. Trust someone who has been locked up pretty much 7 days a week for nearing 2 yrs, some things you will get used to, like an erection trying to form in the middle of night. But some you won't and it will make you crazy with raw sexual frustration.

Back