Cock cage arriving tomorrow. Will document experience

I use a rude boy and a smaller longer one my wife got me. Just to have enough lube and relax and enjoy. If you started to hump your toy. That is normal. I do it to. It helps allot.
I didn’t even realize I trying to hump it ?. My wife said I was starting to do it in my throughs of pleasure. It’s so intense when your prostate starts to cum you kinda blank out and lose track of time. At least I did

We tried the njoy again last night. All I can say is every man should have one of these njoy wands for prostate orgasms. Words really can’t describe how good it is. It’s way more intense and will make you give out before it does. We used it again last night. I’m getting used to using it more. About 3-4 minutes in to using the njoy on my ass, I started to orgasm. It was the most intense orgasm I’ve ever had bar none and it lasted for for 15-20 minutes coming in waves. I had to actually tap out and beg my wife to stop. I couldn’t take anymore. Each orgasm was greater than the next. My wife said during that time my legs were shaking and I started almost auto fucking the njoy. She said I was making guttural sounds and being very loud. I just remember getting into the pleasure and i just lost track of everything. It was amazing. I’d rather cum from it then from my dick. It’s that good, and that’s coming from someone who before the chastity and before I discovered the joy of a sissygasm I was a chronic masturbator.

We tried the njoy again last night. All I can say is every man should have one of these njoy wands for prostate orgasms. Words really can’t describe how good it is. It’s way more intense and will make you give out before it does. We used it again last night. I’m getting used to using it more. About 3-4 minutes in to using the njoy on my ass, I started to orgasm. It was the most intense orgasm I’ve ever had bar none and it lasted for for 15-20 minutes coming in waves. I had to actually tap out and beg my wife to stop. I couldn’t take anymore. Each orgasm was greater than the next. My wife said during that time my legs were shaking and I started almost auto fucking the njoy. She said I was making guttural sounds and being very loud. I just remember getting into the pleasure and i just lost track of everything. It was amazing. I’d rather cum from it then from my dick. It’s that good, and that’s coming from someone who before the chastity and before I discovered the joy of a sissygasm I was a chronic masturbator.

Note to self, must get a njoy toy soon lol

I was unlocked for only the second time in over 2 months last night. The first time was was when I was let out briefly to cum. After a little playing with it, I was fully errect. The wife wanted to see if my size has been effected by being locked up. I was 4.5 inches in length before I was locked up. After measuring me I was just over 4 inches. I’ve lost almost 1/2 inch. Holy crap. I would of never thought that was possible. I’ve read that you will regain your size over time if you don’t stay in the cage. My wife and I were pleased with my progress. I wanted to cum and she said no and was proceeded to get locked up once I went soft again. If I want to cum it’s mostly going to be from the njoy. Will check in a few months again to see if I get any smaller

I’m guessing my cock will lose more size the longer I am in the cage
I had a 8" cock when my mistress Queen wife caged me. I was kept in my cage for 3 months at a time then released for 2 days and caged for another 3 months (sometimes longer). This went on for about 4 years and my manly 8"cock has now shrunk down to a useless and worthless sissy 2" hard dicklet and I couldn't be happier. I now concentrate on my Mistress Queen wife's and her Bulls needs.

Just an update for you all. I have been in my cage for months and months and other than taking it off to shower, it’s been on me the entire time since my last update. The other night my wife took it off, and it took an inordinate amount of time with her playing with it to get fully hard. She had to stop many times, as I was partially erect and felt like I was going to cum a bunch of times. Eventually with a good amount of time and playing, I was able to get get fully errect. I was about 3 3/4 inches fully erect. I’ve shrunk up a lot and being under 4 inches is pretty emasculating. She stroked me off with two/three fingers. She wanted to fuck me. She climbed on top and guided me in. She hasn’t been with her bull for a while since the quarantine started but I sunk all the way in with no resistance. I asked her how it felt. She told me she could barely feel me. I started to pump and I got about 4-5 strokes in and I could feel the orgasm welling up in me. I exploded all over so much as soon as she pulled out, my seed spilled out of her pussy and all over me. She told me that it felt like I came buckets in her. Well when your locked in your cage for months without release and then when you do get it, There is a lot of pent up tension. Will stayed locked up in my cage again for months. She wants to continue this. I can’t imagine I will shrink up more than what I’ve become but who knows

It’s been a few years but haven’t been in chastity for a while or posted anything on it. I discussed it with the wife and we decided to try it again for a much more long term basis. The last time I used it I had shrunk up but it wasn’t permanent. I have gained some size back since not using it. The wife liked me locked up though as it keeps me on edge, horny and most importantly, more attentive to her. And that’s what’s most important. That and she liked the shrinkage I originally had from it. After talking about it, I’m going back into a new metal cage that she bought. It’s no where near as small as previous cage we used. She chose the metal cage because I can be sexually tortured in it as i can be blown, jerked off in it and feel a little skin on skin contact. And with it being a little larger I can grow a little in it, but can’t get fully hard. Can’t wait to see how this goes. Excited for the journey

It’s been a week since I’ve been put back in a mew metal 3 inch cock cage my wife got me. So far so good. I’ve gotten some night time erections that woke me up a few times. The strain of my cock trying to grow to full size up only to be met by metal resistance will wake anyone up. The metal is quite unforgiving. So far so good for the most part though

Back