Cock cage arriving tomorrow. Will document experience

It will get easier. But if it is being done correctly your wife will adapt and change things up to keep you frustrated and in turmoil. Jamie has taken to the lifestyle like a fish to water and she comes up terribly inventive ways to make me crave her. Trust someone who has been locked up pretty much 7 days a week for nearing 2 yrs, some things you will get used to, like an erection trying to form in the middle of night. But some you won't and it will make you crazy with raw sexual frustration.
Yes she sounds naughty I love hearing from
Her in other posts. She’s got you trained well and it’s hot!

It does make me wonder whether this is all fantasy. I have asked at least twice now how the poster keeps himself clean wearing a Cb made of silicon rubber.
You say you've had it on for weeks without being unlocked. Well, having worn those locks, I can tell you that weeks without removing it and your Mrs won't go within 20 feet of you!

It does make me wonder whether this is all fantasy. I have asked at least twice now how the poster keeps himself clean wearing a Cb made of silicon rubber.
You say you've had it on for weeks without being unlocked. Well, having worn those locks, I can tell you that weeks without removing it and your Mrs won't go within 20 feet of you!
I am unlocked ever other day to wash it. As soon as I come out of the shower it goes right back on. If I had it on for a month without washing it, it would stink something awful

I am unlocked ever other day to wash it. As soon as I come out of the shower it goes right back on. If I had it on for a month without washing it, it would stink something awful
Yes it certainly would.
If you do decide to continue with your journey, take it from me - a steel cage will allow you to keep yourself clean without removing.
Cheers and good luck!

I may move up to a steel cage eventually but need a smaller one. My NJOY g-spot wand should arrive later today. The wife said tonight she will use it on me tonight. My little dicklet is throbbing inside the cock cage to cum. Can’t wait to try it as the reviews i’ve read said the prostate orgasms you get from it are unbelievable. Will keep you all posted on how it goes

I may move up to a steel cage eventually but need a smaller one. My NJOY g-spot wand should arrive later today. The wife said tonight she will use it on me tonight. My little dicklet is throbbing inside the cock cage to cum. Can’t wait to try it as the reviews i’ve read said the prostate orgasms you get from it are unbelievable. Will keep you all posted on how it goes
Yes I do really wonder what it's like to have a prostate orgasm saying how's everyone says it's so good

Well one thing I've decided to do properly from now on is to keep him well groomed in the pubic hair department. It makes it less irritable when using it for long periods. Comfort. But I've decided to keep him groomed and his balls in particular, clean shaved. I had him do it Monday when He came home and although comfort is one reason, the other is that I keep my pussy bald now and have done for around a year. I'm pushing him to realise that I see his dick as essentially a pussy. I may shave him completely next time lol. I shave my pussy and He does his. I didn't allow him to do it himself, I unlocked him and watched and locked up as soon as he was done.
J
Xoxoxo

20190924_222043_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Well one thing I've decided to do properly from now on is to keep him well groomed in the pubic hair department. It makes it less irritable when using it for long periods. Comfort. But I've decided to keep him groomed and his balls in particular, clean shaved. I had him do it Monday when He came home and although comfort is one reason, the other is that I keep my pussy bald now and have done for around a year. I'm pushing him to realise that I see his dick as essentially a pussy. I may shave him completely next time lol. I shave my pussy and He does his. I didn't allow him to do it himself, I unlocked him and watched and locked up as soon as he was done.
J
Xoxoxo

View attachment 2867875
Manscaping is always a good thing. I've done it for many years already, way before we got into chastity

Have used aneros prostate toys before but have used my hands to help me cum. This time will be different as we are aiming for a hands free prostate orgasm which is the holy grail of orgasms I’ve heard. Gonna try it soon and will let you know how it goes
Yes i had a hands free one. Took me a while but you have to let go... then it comes. You should not touch your dick at all. As soon as you do it will not happen. It is great it comes from all over and it last for sooo long. So very good. Loved it and if i have a solo orgasm it is a prostate one

Last edited:
Last night we used the NJOY G-Spot wand. It was a little intimidating at first. For those who don’t know, It’s a piece of heavy metal with a smaller ball at one end and a larger ball at other. We decided to use the smaller ball end in me. She leaned over and put my little cock cage with my dicklet in my mouth to tease me more. I couldn’t really feel much but to see her deepthroat completely is pretty hot and just served to tease me more.
My wife slowly worked the smaller end of the NJOY into me. I commented to her that we should of warmed it up as i could feel the cold metal start into me. Mental note for next time will run it under hot water before using it. It took some practice but we eventually got it worked into me. What an awkward feeling at first. There was no pleasure just the weird feeling of cold metal in my ass.
She started to work it in me and it took about maybe 4 or 5 minutes of this, and I started to get accustomed to it. I started to get a tickling feeling inside from the ball rubbing my prostate. It felt good, almost like an itch I couldn’t scratch. Needless to say this went on for a while, maybe 20 minutes tops. I didn’t cum but it I had good feelings down there.
We decided to stop of the night, and maybe try again tonight if the opportunity presents itself. I’ve heard sissygasms (hands free prostate orgasms) can be difficult to obtain at first but to keep at it as it gets easier and easier to have and eventually you can have them almost every time. Will keep you posted

Last night we used the NJOY G-Spot wand. It was a little intimidating at first. For those who don’t know, It’s a piece of heavy metal with a smaller ball at one end and a larger ball at other. We decided to use the smaller ball end in me. She leaned over and put my little cock cage with my dicklet in my mouth to tease me more. I couldn’t really feel much but to see her deepthroat completely is pretty hot and just served to tease me more.
My wife slowly worked the smaller end of the NJOY into me. I commented to her that we should of warmed it up as i could feel the cold metal start into me. Mental note for next time will run it under hot water before using it. It took some practice but we eventually got it worked into me. What an awkward feeling at first. There was no pleasure just the weird feeling of cold metal in my ass.
She started to work it in me and it took about maybe 4 or 5 minutes of this, and I started to get accustomed to it. I started to get a tickling feeling inside from the ball rubbing my prostate. It felt good, almost like an itch I couldn’t scratch. Needless to say this went on for a while, maybe 20 minutes tops. I didn’t cum but it I had good feelings down there.
We decided to stop of the night, and maybe try again tonight if the opportunity presents itself. I’ve heard sissygasms (hands free prostate orgasms) can be difficult to obtain at first but to keep at it as it gets easier and easier to have and eventually you can have them almost every time. Will keep you posted
It took me a year to have one. It is great. But do not touch your dick it takes it away. Bit you will not have one your first time.
i only have prostate orgasms now and love it.

Well we tried it again the other night and last night. No orgasm ☹. However, last night we spent more time in foreplay before she put lubed up the njoy and put it in me. It’s definitely getting easier to put it in me. After a little while, my wife started to tweek and play with my nipples. It started to feel good. She moved the njoy in and out a consistent pace. I could feel a warmth come over me inside where my prostate would be. That tickling feel came again. It started to feel good but that’s about all that would happen. She started to talk dirty to me telling me how much she loved her bbc while she licked my nipples. I begged for her to make me cum. It felt so good, almost like when you are building to an orgasm, but didn’t have an orgasm. After we ended she kissed me and told me I looked hot taking it and we will continue this training until it happens. I really am left on edge and want to cum so bad. I hope this happens soon enough. Don’t think I can take months and months of this. She did tell me that once I can start having hands free prostate orgasms at will, she may let me out again once in a while, and said if I’m a good boy on very special occasions I may even be able to have her pussy again after her bbc has stretched her out good. This needs to start happening soon. The thought of being able to fuck her once in a while makes my mind spin.

Last edited:
Well we tried it again the other night and last night. No orgasm ☹. However, last night we spent more time in foreplay before she put lubed up the njoy and put it in me. It’s definitely getting easier to put it in me. After a little while, my wife started to tweek and play with my nipples. It started to feel good. She moved the njoy in and out a consistent pace. I could feel a warmth come over me inside where my prostate would be. That tickling feel came again. It started to feel good but that’s about all that would happen. She started to talk dirty to me telling me how much she loved her bbc while she licked my nipples. I begged for her to make me cum. It felt so good, almost like when you are building to an orgasm, but didn’t have an orgasm. After we ended she kissed me and told me I looked hot taking it and we will continue this training until it happens. I really am left on edge and want to cum so bad. I hope this happens soon enough. Don’t think I can take months and months of this. She did tell me that once I can start having hands free prostate orgasms at will, she may let me out again once in a while, and said if I’m a good boy on very special occasions I may even be able to have her pussy again after her bbc has stretched her out good. This needs to start happening soon. The thought of being able to fuck her once in a while makes my mind spin.
Very hot! We are right about the same spot as you two

Back