Cock cage arriving tomorrow. Will document experience

pvak74

Male
Me and wife have discussed it and we are getting a cock cage. Have settled on getting the cb-6000s cock cage. It should be here tomorrow afternoon. We can’t wait for it. Will be documenting my experience day by day as a journal as sorts. Not sure what to expect but it will be put to record here. My wife is allowing me a few more orgasms between now and when it goes on tomorrow night. After that it may be a long time till I get it removed to cum again. Will let everyone know when it goes on tomorrow

Me and wife have discussed it and we are getting a cock cage. Have settled on getting the cb-6000s cock cage. It should be here tomorrow afternoon. We can’t wait for it. Will be documenting my experience day by day as a journal as sorts. Not sure what to expect but it will be put to record here. My wife is allowing me a few more orgasms between now and when it goes on tomorrow night. After that it may be a long time till I get it removed to cum again. Will let everyone know when it goes on tomorrow
Good for you congrats! Enjoy I’m sure she will ?

Ok will keep that in mind. I figured that would be the case and that a ton of lube will be needed. It’s a very small cage but I’m tiny so it should be a good fit
Be sure to use plenty of a non-water based lube, they dry and turn into glue. Bought my first cage locally at a fetish shop and got some good advice from the owners, a female led relationship. She made him show us what it looked like. Told us that silicone lube was the best, didn't dry out and to keep shaved so that hairs didn't get caught in the cage.

Well, I’ve had the last of my orgasms for a while. The cock cage is now on. It’s definitely a little snug. I did use a good silicone lube and that helped. Not sure how this cock cage will feel the longer I wear it, but I can’t wait to see how it goes. My wife likes it and she will hold the key for me. My flaccid cock is small but damn this cb-6000s makes it look *******-like small ?. We figure we will try to keep it on me for a week and if all goes well for much longer. To be truthful, I haven’t gone without masturbation longer than a few days since I was a teenager so by the end of the week I may be dying for release

Last night I slept with the cage on. It at first felt a little uncomfortable when I put it on. The lube definitely helps. It’s weird not being able to get any real erection. My wife loves it and told me again how she loves my little “nub” as she held it in her hand. My dick tried to get hard but was limited to the cages 2.5 inches of length. It was straining to get hard but couldn’t. It’s a weird feeling. But one I will have to become used to

Back