Choose: BBC or your marriage/current relationship

Just imagine a situation where you MUST choose between BBC and your marriage or current relationship. If you can't have both anymore, which one would you choose- BBC or your marriage/current relationship and why? Please explain your answer, and you can be as brutally honest as you can. Have fun!

That's a tough question. My first wife made me a cuck. In the last years of that relationship I was really enjoying it. Do I miss it...yes. In my current marriage, my wife has almost no interest in sex. Do I wish she'd cuckold me, probably. If I had to answer the question, I'd say yes to BBC.

Reactions: BLJ
Just imagine a situation where you MUST choose between BBC and your marriage or current relationship. If you can't have both anymore, which one would you choose- BBC or your marriage/current relationship and why? Please explain your answer, and you can be as brutally honest as you can. Have fun!
Wow,
Not even a 2nd thought.............marrige/family. It's not even close or BBC even be a consideration.

I have my fun and certainly do enjoy myself. However, the sex and fun is just a small part of my relationship with my husband. I totally still love him. I know what helps me is the mindset that I will always go back home to my husband. It's my home.

I think it's difficult to do this lifestyle and not have a solid relationship and home. Screwing an blk guy and letting you husband watch is not going to fix a broken marriage.

You start from a place of strength and stability and explore sex from there.

thats a very difficult questiopn it would depend alot on the black man i was with. I do love my husband but dont find him sexually desirable anymore but i do have a emotional conncetion that is way beyond sex. Most black men and I have a emotional cnnection when I am sleeping with them but only once have i felt the same level of connection as i do for my husabnd. So if I felt that connection I would divorce and marry the black man.

Back