Real marriage

arabsoso

Female
Real Person
Arabic Woman . She currently lives in Amman. Jordan . want someone for a serious and real marriage... I don't have time to ignite your sexual imagination... I need a serious husband residing in Europe or America... I used to live in Germany...

I can spot scammers within minutes so don't try with me

I am not looking for a rich person.....but I also do not want a poor, destitute and stingy person
I practiced the black lifestyle for years and I am single
I want a normal marriage and a full, normal life

Last edited:
Arabic Woman . She currently lives in Amman. Jordan . want someone for a serious and real marriage... I don't have time to ignite your sexual imagination... I need a serious husband residing in Europe or America... I used to live in Germany...

I am not looking for a rich person.....but I also do not want a poor, destitute and stingy person
Hello my internet friend I just wanted to wish you lots of luck. At least you look delicious. Kisses from Lars in Norway

I would be be interested sweetheart. You are beautiful on that pic and I love a thick woman. Let's chat dm me

If her intentions are simply for someone to marry her for the sake of sponsorship for a visa, that's a hard pill to swallow. Not sure if any are aware, but when you sponsor someone you are legally responsible for them until they either become a citizen or performan 40 quarters of work which equates to about 10yrs. Just saying.

If her intentions are simply for someone to marry her for the sake of sponsorship for a visa, that's a hard pill to swallow. Not sure if any are aware, but when you sponsor someone you are legally responsible for them until they either become a citizen or performan 40 quarters of work which equates to about 10yrs. Just saying.
Where did you get those stories from? It is not true. I also said it frankly. I want a husband to take care of me in a foreign country

Where did you get those stories from? It is not true. I also said it frankly. I want a husband to take care of me in a foreign country
That may be so, but it does not negate the concern that one should consider before taking on this responsibility. I hope there is some level of courting before marriage. I do sincerely wish you the best of luck in your quest.

Hi i am very interested about your announce i am from Italy 60 years old

interested in

Back