Chocolate Orange, anyone else?

Alexalso

Female
Real Person
As a natural redhead I do believe that Black men do seem to "double check you" "look then have another look" even if they don't fancy you they still take a second look. My husband told me a while ago that it is well known that black men like Ginger women, I didn't believe him at first but these days I think he might have a point it seems to happen all the time do any other redheads experience this.

U
As a natural redhead I do believe that Black men do seem to "double check you" "look then have another look" even if they don't fancy you they still take a second look. My husband told me a while ago that it is well known that black men like Ginger women, I didn't believe him at first but these days I think he might have a point it seems to happen all the time do any other redheads experience this.
ive never been with a redhead but I do fantasize about it when I see them. Wonder how their pussy would look hugging my thick cock...sigh maybe one day I can get a taste of ginger

I definitely have a thing for redheads. I also love a ginger with freckles. I'm not sure exactly why.

Back