Chocolate In The Work Place

NCoSanBull

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
B2W friends,

Recently at my place of work I noticed this fairly attractive, thick white chic, mid thirties. One day I got the nerve to wink at her in passing. I know...this was a gamble with sexual harassment in the work place but I rolled the dice y’all. I winked (fingers crossed) and she smirked and winked right back. (Whew) Only when she winked back, she winked with both eyes very slowly. (Ladies, what does that one mean if you were to do that)?
So just to make sure it’s cool...the next time I saw her I thought I’d wink again...you know...making sure it wasn’t just a one time deal. Well...this time she beat me to it so I think I’m ready for the next sign/signal. I thought to myself...”what could I do or say to step a little closer?” I went to the store on my way in today and grabbed some nice chocolates, but! I didn’t give her a box of chocolates like your thinking now people. I bought these chocolates that were maybe 3 bucks for 6 and I only took one out for her. So...when we lock eyes again today in our daily what has become a cat & mouse, Mexican stand off, you go first game. I will then say “Wait, I have something for you” I’ll hand her one of the nicely, gold wrapped hazelnut chocolates and say (smiling) “I hope you like chocolate?” Oh yes...One other thing to add. The day before yesterday I did the thing we do by accidentally putting our hand on top of theirs. I put mine on top of her “by accident” and said “ooppps, I’m sorry” she returned with “oh your fine”
Let me know what you guys think or something I should add in our game.

BTW: I’ll give her only one chocolate because if it looks like it’s going bad I can always give the next person I see (a male) a chocolate too. Plan ahead.
CCA68A7D-DD59-4FF7-8408-C1F010A1854F.jpeg

Last edited:
I agree, she has put in just as much effort as you have to make sure you notice her. Just be assertive and respectful
I thought so too and she does have a ring on her right finger but I didn’t want to stair. She did say she’s originally from Maine. lol there’s no black men up there.

B2W friends,

Recently at my place of work I noticed this fairly attractive, thick white chic, mid thirties. One day I got the nerve to wink at her in passing. I know...this was a gamble with sexual harassment in the work place but I rolled the dice y’all. I winked (fingers crossed) and she smirked and winked right back. (Whew) Only when she winked back, she winked with both eyes very slowly. (Ladies, what does that one mean if you were to do that)?
So just to make sure it’s cool...the next time I saw her I thought I’d wink again...you know...making sure it wasn’t just a one time deal. Well...this time she beat me to it so I think I’m ready for the next sign/signal. I thought to myself...”what could I do or say to step a little closer?” I went to the store on my way in today and grabbed some nice chocolates, but! I didn’t give her a box of chocolates like your thinking now people. I bought these chocolates that were maybe 3 bucks for 6 and I only took one out for her. So...when we lock eyes again today in our daily what has become a cat & mouse, Mexican stand off, you go first game. I will then say “Wait, I have something for you” I’ll hand her one of the nicely, gold wrapped hazelnut chocolates and say (smiling) “I hope you like chocolate?” Oh yes...One other thing to add. The day before yesterday I did the thing we do by accidentally putting our hand on top of theirs. I put mine on top of her “by accident” and said “ooppps, I’m sorry” she returned with “oh your fine”
Let me know what you guys think or something I should add in our game.

BTW: I’ll give her only one chocolate because if it looks like it’s going bad I can always give the next person I see (a male) a chocolate too. Plan ahead.
View attachment 2210569
I've had a similar experience years ago in my workplace

Back