Chocolate In The Work Place

dont fuck around and pick the day that contractors decide to offer someone a walkthrough. you'll be up there with your slacks at your ankles and hear "DING". The faces after that will haunt you the rest of your life
lol No, I’d give myself plenty of stand-off distance from the elevator. It’s a pretty huge building.

Lmao. Monday morning quarterback. Thats a new one. But as far as advice, he's already done everything right. I will suggest asking her of she would like to grab lunch together some time or perhaps get coffee after lunch. Then thats where the attentiveness and charm kicks in. Nothing to rush and don't make it into a sexual thing. If he waits and waits and waits and keep playing the game of "does she like me or not", it could all be for not if she ends up being in a relationship. So he's already accomplished the first step of making it to the pool. Now its time to dip ya toes in and ask if she's interested in lunch/coffee (too soon for dinner/movie kinda *******. Definitely too soon for Netflix and chill)
Oh...I’ll definitely put a toe in to see how the water is first.

Reactions: wit
Lmao. Monday morning quarterback. Thats a new one. But as far as advice, he's already done everything right. I will suggest asking her of she would like to grab lunch together some time or perhaps get coffee after lunch. Then thats where the attentiveness and charm kicks in. Nothing to rush and don't make it into a sexual thing. If he waits and waits and waits and keep playing the game of "does she like me or not", it could all be for not if she ends up being in a relationship. So he's already accomplished the first step of making it to the pool. Now its time to dip ya toes in and ask if she's interested in lunch/coffee (too soon for dinner/movie kinda *******. Definitely too soon for Netflix and chill)
I know. Was just playing with you! Lol. Those are all the right moves hun. But moving from a work setting to a private lunch doesn’t seem like much. But it is for a women if the timing is not right. Every situation is different. You have to feel out the women. What she says. Her reactions. Her body language. A smart man knows when it’s time of course!

Guys, I’m being patient. I only know what floor she works on and I’m two floors down. Y’all know how these corporate departments are. If I went wondering in her department others would be like “Who’s he looking for?” and get really nosy then. I’ll see her sooner or later.

Very true. You have to work in a white collar corporation to kind of understand the situation. It’s a bit unique.

She took it.
I finally saw her about 15 minutes ago in one of the copy rooms. She smiled big when she saw me saying “TGIF”. We made a little small talk about our football teams and rainy weather. Before we went our separate ways I reached into my jacket and took out the chocolate. I said “Would you like some of my chocolate”? (grinning big)...she grinned right back and said “Well...I sure would...Thank you Sir” We both giggled a little at my innuendo and said have a good weekend. As she walked her way she looked back over her shoulder with the little fingers wave and said “See ya Monday” I think I’m in.

Definitely gives something to think about but as the mami from Miami suggests, keep it light and maybe a lunch or two but keep it all within good timing. HOWEVER, and I don’t have to echo what’s already been said, keep that work environment-harassment corporate thing in the back of your mind.

Good luck brother.

lol I thought it was so out of the ordinary until I saw the mischievous look in her eyes. I mean...from a distance she looks innocent, all American, and with a white guy ‘type’ She’s really kinda plan librarian look but the eyes tell a different story.

Great story so far!
Similar situation happened to at me in my workplace 5 years ago. Plain librarian type as well. Here was the outcome...

View media item 205135
View media item 205134
I like how you're pacing everything. Enjoy the process, relish the outcome. Trust me, you are her fantasy come true

Last edited:
Back