Chocolate In The Work Place

The work place is where it started for me. Albeit, that first time was not what we are currently into (it was an affair and not a hotwife/cuckolding thing)...but it was where it started. And I will say that, for me, it was the confident approaches. I said no for as long as i could...but with every no, I made sure to give the impression that my “no” wasn’t written in stone. Lol

The work place is where it started for me. Albeit, that first time was not what we are currently into (it was an affair and not a hotwife/cuckolding thing)...but it was where it started. And I will say that, for me, it was the confident approaches. I said no for as long as i could...but with every no, I made sure to give the impression that my “no” wasn’t written in stone. Lol
Very good. So then what happened?

Actually, and you might like this, it wasn’t until I head that he asked another girl out in the office that turned my “no” to “yes”. Lol Then it was me who approached him. Subtly, of course.
Does your hubby know this or is he the one writing?

This is the wife. I ended up having a 4 month affair with him after that first night. I eventually confessed after i was overcome with guilt. So yes, he eventually knew.

This is the wife. I ended up having a 4 month affair with him after that first night. I eventually confessed after i was overcome with guilt. So yes, he eventually knew.
But he didn’t know, obviously, during the affair. But that led to a deeper conversation about my needs and why I had the affair to begin with...which has led us to where we are now and all out in the open. :)

Back