Chocolate In The Work Place

You never heard that? Lol. I can’t remember the movie or stand up but the rest of it goes, “hey dad, let’s run down the hill and screw all the female cows w3 can. The elder bull said nah *******, let’s WALK down this hill and ......lol.
Oh...I remember now. lol

@NCoSanBull, taking it slow and easing into it is the way to go. I bet with you doing this you will not only reap the benefits but be able to pound her often.... I think giving her the chocolate and saying "I hope you like chocolate" is perfect. Hope it works for you.
If this is truly come from a woman...Thank you. I appreciate it. We will see how she responds when I see her. I’ll keep you posted.

First off. If you want advice about pursuing a women. Do not take advice from men!!! Listen to the women. We are complex. Lol. You’ve done everything perfect so far. No hurry. You’ve gotta feel out the stituation slowly. She may want you. Or she may just be a flirter. We all do it at work.
But she seems interested. Just go slow. Find out her interest when you talk. Her likes. Chocolate? Coffee? Wine? We love a well groomed man who LISTENS!
But go slow. Going to fast and you come across a bit creepy. No coming back from that. Lol.
Good luck. I hope it works out for you!!!

Linda

First off. If you want advice about pursuing a women. Do not take advice from men!!! Listen to the women. We are complex. Lol. You’ve done everything perfect so far. No hurry. You’ve gotta feel out the stituation slowly. She may want you. Or she may just be a flirter. We all do it at work.
But she seems interested. Just go slow. Find out her interest when you talk. Her likes. Chocolate? Coffee? Wine? We love a well groomed man who LISTENS!
But go slow. Going to fast and you come across a bit creepy. No coming back from that. Lol.

Linda
Thank you for a woman’s perspective. I’m very sharply dressed with blazer, slacks and tie. I’m showered fresh, clean shaved with a great smile and can be very funny so I feel like I can pull this off but you’re right “slow and steady wins the race.”

Thank you for a woman’s perspective. I’m very sharply dressed with blazer, slacks and tie. I’m showered fresh, clean shaved with a great smile and can be very funny so I feel like I can pull this off but you’re right “slow and steady wins the race.”

Sounds perfect. How can she say no!!! Need more men like you around here! And more threads like this!!!

Bro! You almost made me spit my ******* all over my computer. It hurt my chest holding in the laugh. I hear what ya saying but I’m in the work place with men, old, young, all sorts of other ears and black women so I gotta be on the super duper low low key. I’m getting there. I’ll let you guys know how she responds.
Actually, i figured that and i agree. I couldn't resist using that meme though. But yes, you have to be careful with it being in the workplace. If it goes sour for whatever reason, you don't want to be at the mercy of someone who may react

You never heard that? Lol. I can’t remember the movie or stand up but the rest of it goes, “hey dad, let’s run down the hill and screw all the female cows w3 can. The elder bull said nah *******, let’s WALK down this hill and ......lol.
From the movie Colors.

*******-Hey pop let's run down there and fuck one of those cows
Dad- No *******, lets walk down and fuck them all

I was wondering if you were even real until I viewed your profile. WOW...you have an amazingly thick beautiful body. I need a vacation to Miami.

Be careful around here. Photos don’t mean you are real around here. Trust me!!! But getting verified is a good start. Updating your profile and posting many photos helps too. But you sound like a sweet smart guy. You will find your way.
I don’t really have any interest in meeting men passing through town. That’s just not me. But a friendship is always nice. To bad you are not local. And if you like curvaceous Latin women. Miami has plenty of that!!!

Linda
What u talking bout Linda? My game is strong af. Lol. I was gonna offer the same advice but u beat me to it.

One thing I didn’t mention to you all is that on the 6th floor of our office building it’s completely unoccupied. There’s offices with all the furniture and what not but only little lighting and no cameras. The building engineers just finished renovating it a few weeks ago. No one goes all the way to the 6th floor. Just thinking down the road.

Last edited:
Reactions: wit
What u talking bout Linda? My game is strong af. Lol. I was gonna offer the same advice but u beat me to it.

Haaaaaaa!!! Yeah right! Mr. Monday Morning Quarterback here! Lol. I know you men. Lol
You know you are like the rest. Ready to type “”WTF YOU WAITING FOR BRO”!!! Lmao!

Be careful around here. Photos don’t mean you are real around here. Trust me!!! But getting verified is a good start. Updating your profile and posting many photos helps too. But you sound like a sweet smart guy. You will find your way.
I don’t really have any interest in meeting men passing through town. That’s just not me. But a friendship is always nice. To bad you are not local. And if you like curvaceous Latin women. Miami has plenty of that!!!
Oh...I know; just daydreaming about those curves. lol And who the fuck doesn’t? (Excuse my French) Who doesn’t love a curvy Latin spicy Momma?

On thing I didn’t mention to you all is that on the 6th floor of our office building it’s completely unoccupied. There’s offices with all the furniture and what not but only little lighting and no cameras. The building engineers just finished renovating it a few weeks ago. No one goes all the way to the 6th floor. Just thinking down the road.
dont fuck around and pick the day that contractors decide to offer someone a walkthrough. you'll be up there with your slacks at your ankles and hear "DING". The faces after that will haunt you the rest of your life

Haaaaaaa!!! Yeah right! Mr. Monday Morning Quarterback here! Lol. I know you men. Lol
You know you are like the rest. Ready to type “”WTF YOU WAITING FOR BRO”!!! Lmao!
Lmao. Monday morning quarterback. Thats a new one. But as far as advice, he's already done everything right. I will suggest asking her of she would like to grab lunch together some time or perhaps get coffee after lunch. Then thats where the attentiveness and charm kicks in. Nothing to rush and don't make it into a sexual thing. If he waits and waits and waits and keep playing the game of "does she like me or not", it could all be for not if she ends up being in a relationship. So he's already accomplished the first step of making it to the pool. Now its time to dip ya toes in and ask if she's interested in lunch/coffee (too soon for dinner/movie kinda *******. Definitely too soon for Netflix and chill)

Guys, I’m being patient. I only know what floor she works on and I’m two floors down. Y’all know how these corporate departments are. If I went wondering in her department others would be like “Who’s he looking for?” and get really nosy then. I’ll see her sooner or later.

Back