Cheating Wives

I'm working on that now I'm setting up a queen of spades chapter here in Nashville and that is one of the topics we talk about how to get more women into the lifestyle .

Yeah, but he dosent accept all tath I want from sex, so I cheat and take it for me, totally love him, but I need what I wants :) and if I can... I enjoy to get fucked by someone I like
That's kind where I'm at with my sex life. Dont get me wrong, when we do it's very good. But I aim to please and she doesnt suck dick. Also my drive is so much higher!!!

I had no idea for many many years but my wife started cheating less than a month after our wedding. Only one black guy that I know about during that time, her favorite cock was Hispanic, and she also did some white cock. She was a nursing student and her first cheating cock was an Hispanic guy that fucked her in a linen closet at the hospital. This pic is one I took of her when she was in her 20s....her 20s and 30s and 40s were her peak cheating years, she's in her 50s now.
27736403487_eb01ae2796.jpg

I had an affair when I was married. It was with my boss at work. Im a beach volleyball coach so all I wear is bikinis. So naturally, its hard not to get hit on. And the one guy I succumbed to was my boss (a bull).

My husband and I fought one night saying that I should quit my job because I wasnt making much money. Instead he said I should go and pursue something with more money and more contributions to life. I told him I enjoyed my job and he left angry the next morning. A couple days later, my boss offered me extra money in exchange for 'services'. I was partly compelled to do so and i thought I could keep it a secret from my husband.

My boss would use me for a couple of nights at his place for months on end until my husband realized I was looser down there... That was the start of the suspicion. Later on he found photos of my phone that I sent to my boss, then things went downhill.

Im not proud that I cheated on my husband but I guess Im happy I found a new kink.

I had an affair when I was married. It was with my boss at work. Im a beach volleyball coach so all I wear is bikinis. So naturally, its hard not to get hit on. And the one guy I succumbed to was my boss (a bull).

My husband and I fought one night saying that I should quit my job because I wasnt making much money. Instead he said I should go and pursue something with more money and more contributions to life. I told him I enjoyed my job and he left angry the next morning. A couple days later, my boss offered me extra money in exchange for 'services'. I was partly compelled to do so and i thought I could keep it a secret from my husband.

My boss would use me for a couple of nights at his place for months on end until my husband realized I was looser down there... That was the start of the suspicion. Later on he found photos of my phone that I sent to my boss, then things went downhill.

Im not proud that I cheated on my husband but I guess Im happy I found a new kink.

You should be proud....nothing wrong with a wife cheating on her husband. Certainly nothing to be ashamed of. Sounds like your husband was a jerk about it....from what you said about things going downhill I assume it ended in divorce? So what was the new kink, cheating, money for services.....something else?

You should be proud....nothing wrong with a wife cheating on her husband. Certainly nothing to be ashamed of. Sounds like your husband was a jerk about it....from what you said about things going downhill I assume it ended in divorce? So what was the new kink, cheating, money for services.....something else?
He wasnt a jerk about it. He was just trying to make sure we had enough money to pay the bills and thought I wasnt giving my fair share. Yes it ended in a divorce and i just starting seeing other men.

In terms of other kinks, i became an ******* later on, went back to stripping for some time, now just doing a simple job. And most importantly, my newest kink is bbc now haha. Ive also always had the fetish of public humiliation and degradation. My boss has started to make me wear certain bikinis during work that dont really cover up that much. By the end of the day, my bottoms are soaking wet.

He wasnt a jerk about it. He was just trying to make sure we had enough money to pay the bills and thought I wasnt giving my fair share. Yes it ended in a divorce and i just starting seeing other men.

In terms of other kinks, i became an ******* later on, went back to stripping for some time, now just doing a simple job. And most importantly, my newest kink is bbc now haha. Ive also always had the fetish of public humiliation and degradation. My boss has started to make me wear certain bikinis during work that dont really cover up that much. By the end of the day, my bottoms are soaking wet.

I would have encouraged you to enjoy yourself without limits.

Back