Cheating Wives

Worked it out with my lover at the time to hit on me at a club hubby and I where to one night to see how he would react, cause he had been mentioning that interracial sex looked very erotic while watching TV one night. So I took a chance and it worked.
I can’t message you but I can’t decide whether or not I should take a chance like that..

I think the sex is way more exciting for a married wife to be all alone in a bed with a darker lover deep inside her no condom. nothing between them... no one in the World knows they're in bed.....only them...then feeling him cum deep......what makes it even better....she's going to be in his bed again.

I had two affairs with ex-boyfriends with whom I reconnected on social media. When I mentioned to my husband that I had reconnected with one of them and he was interested in rekindling something, my husband did not react. I took it as tacit approval. However, when he found out about the affairs, we still hit a rough patch because he disapproved of the deception, not the actual sex. It took a lot of communication, but we eventually worked things out and decided to join the lifestyle openly.

Yes......its my understanding that a lot of the guys have secretly seen the wives after.hubby was present......the sex becomes more passionate and the wife enjoys herself a lot more all alone.
Yeah, but he dosent accept all tath I want from sex, so I cheat and take it for me, totally love him, but I need what I wants :) and if I can... I enjoy to get fucked by someone I like

I had two affairs with ex-boyfriends with whom I reconnected on social media. When I mentioned to my husband that I had reconnected with one of them and he was interested in rekindling something, my husband did not react. I took it as tacit approval. However, when he found out about the affairs, we still hit a rough patch because he disapproved of the deception, not the actual sex. It took a lot of communication, but we eventually worked things out and decided to join the lifestyle openly.
Very good

Back