Cheating Wives

I work away from home so travel a few weeks a month. My wife tells me everything and will ask if I am ok with hookups before they happen. That said, I would really enjoy her having a local regular bull that she would hook up with and enjoy the freedom of not asking first but maybe telling after. It’s not cheating but it would be erotic and exciting if she would feel comfortable hooking up spontaneously without seeking my approval first. I’d really enjoy that!

I work away from home so travel a few weeks a month. My wife tells me everything and will ask if I am ok with hookups before they happen. That said, I would really enjoy her having a local regular bull that she would hook up with and enjoy the freedom of not asking first but maybe telling after. It’s not cheating but it would be erotic and exciting if she would feel comfortable hooking up spontaneously without seeking my approval first. I’d really enjoy that!
I think that's where I'm at too......I want her to have the freedom and excitement of being all alone with him without any "approval" or even me knowing. I think that's where she will enjoy herself even more...which is my ultimate goal of having her completely satisfied.

If she comes to me months later, or in one case years later and tells me....The sex we have is unreal with me trying to get every single detail.....I absolutely love it....so ladies if your guy is into this......go have a fling....I think we want you to enjoy yourself completely....even if you don't tell us....you had amazing sex and that's what we want.

Back