Cheating wives, am I the only one?

I wondered if I am the only cheating wife on here that sucks black cock, swallows black cum, gets black cum in my pussy and then goes home with a smile.

Ok. This is going to sound crazy. I have a friend that is on his third wife. Yup number 3. They have been together about 10 years. They can talk about any thing and can finish each others sentences. There is one subject he cannot, will not talk about with his wife any more. Her cheating. He called it bragging. For her she just has to tell someone. Show someone. I do mean show someone. he just does not want to know.

that were I come in. I am her confessor. About three years ago he brought he by. Brought her in. Told her tell him and then left for two hours.

some times it once a month, some times it’s three times a month.

for the first six months it was after the fact confessing. You know well you know the skate sharpener guy on saturday mornings well... kind of thing. Or in summer you know the tennis practice boy.

then it became before confessing like I am going to.

this did not last long because she suddenly had to prove that she had done it. Kind of let me show you kind of thing.

then after a year she became you got to help me out. I need to be cleaned up before I go home. This did not last long before it became. You have to clean me up. I fucked my husband before golf 🏌️‍♀️ now I am off to see the tennis practice boy.

lately she has been having one last time with who ever in my (I live in the country) driveway. Then walking into my place to be cleaned up.

I think most black males prefer the married white female to the single ones ... for several reasons. Plus, married women, these days, seem more likely to look for fresh, new cock; not like it use to be 15-20 years ago. Several married ladies in my office admit to cheating. We live in "interesting times".

I did it for years and then my husband came home one day and caught my being spitroast by two bulls from the cable company. He started jerking off and now I have all the bbc I want.
That is what I would have done! Beautiful, but mostly that he was okay w/ you and your enjoyment of BBC. I hate to see anyone break up their marriage due to BBC, but that the husband realizes what his wife wants and needs, and can embrace it. It's a beautiful thing!

I've never understood the appeal of cheating. Just live the life you want to live and own it. I cheated in my early 20s, it wasn't worth it.
Many things are not approved by society, and marriage still tries to enforce fidelity yet the opposite is more common. So why try to enforce the impossible? We all love new toys, it's a fact, same applies to sexual partners. Our brain gets excited for new meeting.
People cheat because they make assumptions of their partners thoughts and reaction. They just can't open their mouth to discuss having sex with someone else, let alone a BBC gangbang.

I think most black males prefer the married white female to the single ones ... for several reasons. Plus, married women, these days, seem more likely to look for fresh, new cock; not like it use to be 15-20 years ago. Several married ladies in my office admit to cheating. We live in "interesting times".
Perfect time to live in, when black guys get what they deserve

Lets face it....the most heart pounding exciting sexual feeling experience for a married white wife whose been married to the same man for years....then she finds herself in a situation with a gorgeous well built younger black stud that finds her very attractive and wants to sleep with her a situation where her husband would never find out and actually no one would ever know.

That feeling of her new well built young black lover taking her to a bed....undressing her....her mind racing seeing his penis while he slips off her panties knowing there is no turning back.....the moment of his lips between her thighs licking her tasting her....then moves up his cock fully erect and much bigger than her husbands....her heart pounding as he positions himself to slip inside her no condom they are going all the way.... all alone in bed ....his muscles...she feels him slip inside....the rest is between them only but she's in heaven ......her husband never has to know....That's a feeling she should feel at least once in her life.

Back