Cheated?

Sry you didn’t get any responses yet. My ex wife cheated and I found out. Once she knew that I knew she kept doing it because I didn’t try to stop it

I have 2 curiosity: 1 is about black men here, and i would like to know if the meet just couples or cuckolds wive's, or cheating wives too.
2nd is if there is some cheatinf wife here.
As a bull I have had numerous wives fall in love with me because of the way that I was making love to them and fucking them and they wanted to sneak around behind their hubby's back but my mindset was why steal from a man who is already sharing his most prized possession with me openly? So I never took what didn't belong to me. I borrowed the ******* out of that ass and fucked her silly but I always returned her where she belongs. There are numerous wives on this site who are cheating though!

As a bull I have had numerous wives fall in love with me because of the way that I was making love to them and fucking them and they wanted to sneak around behind their hubby's back but my mindset was why steal from a man who is already sharing his most prized possession with me openly? So I never took what didn't belong to me. I borrowed the ******* out of that ass and fucked her silly but I always returned her where she belongs. There are numerous wives on this site who are cheating though!

That's extremely respectful man! Very well put!

That's extremely respectful man! Very well put!
A man a good bull who is a good friend knows his place, and his role, in the lifestyle, and in the friendship with these couples in the lifestyle! Call it humility but I am absolutely honored and thankful to the very core of my being that another man is giving me the privilege and honor to pleasure his wife and enjoy her exclusive love! That's putting it eloquently bro. Now let me speak frankly! How can you betray a man who will literally hold his wifes legs open for you? You would seriously have to be a very selfish and inconsiderate person!

I mean I totally agree with you 100% I wish my girl would go down this lifestyle, but she wants no part of it. From the sounds of it you are an awesome bull and needs to be more of you out there!

Thanks for the answer

I have 2 curiosity: 1 is about black men here, and i would like to know if the meet just couples or cuckolds wive's, or cheating wives too.
2nd is if there is some cheatinf wife here.
I cheated on my hub, and only told him because I wanted to travel with my black bull. My husband is my hustbut not much of a lover, I need BBC men for that.

Back