Chat with older white males supporting interacial bnwo?

Why are you an X cuckold? Did you just give it Up? Did she leave you?
My wife left me for a black lover after cheating behind my back. I never got involved in cuckolding; didn't know anything about it until after my wife left. After getting over the pain I started looking at this site and others to learn what I could. I now have to admit that I find the notion of a white woman being pleasured by an endowed black man to be very erotic. I know my ex wife must have got much more pleasure from her black boyfriend than she did with me. She acted on her pent-up sexual desires that I apparently was not fulfilling. She became a different woman who seemed to crave the best a man had to offer on a non-stop basis. She now has 3 bi racial children by him. She has also steered our 18 year old ******* toward dating only black boys.

Hi, I enjoy chatting but am completely straight.
I always thought that I was completely straight too, until I became more and more curious about sucking cock. When I finally sucked my first black man's cock, I knew I wasn't. He became my Black Master for a few years. I still love being with a woman, but I love sucking cock too.

Why are you an X cuckold? Did you just give it Up? Did she leave you?
My wife left me for a black lover after cheating behind my back. I never got involved in cuckolding; didn't know anything about it until after my wife left. After getting over the pain I started looking at this site and others to learn what I could. I now have to admit that I find the notion of a white woman being pleasured by an endowed black man to be very erotic. I know my ex wife must have got much more pleasure from her black boyfriend than she did with me. She acted on her pent-up sexual desires that I apparently was not fulfilling. She became a different woman who seemed to crave the best a man had to offer on a non-stop basis. She now has 3 bi racial children by him. She has also steered our 18 year old ******* toward dating only black boys.
Your ex wife sounds like an excellent mom to your baby steering her in the right direction to black men

Reactions: 0wp
Your ex wife sounds like an excellent mom to your baby steering her in the right direction to black men
I just want my ******* to be happy in life. She just finished high school and needs to experience life in diverse ways... I have nothing against her dating black boys but do object when my ex wife pressures her to only date black.

Back