BNWO. White boys support

Looking for other white bois to chat. Talk about our roles in the BNWO. Support one another. DM me
Hi J! Would love to chat about how they, as inferior whitebois, have and can serve the BNWO cause. u'll notice it uses the neutered pronoun it and they as it no longer sees itself as a human sexual being, but rather as a pleasure nad utilitarian object for it's Superiors. it wonders what ur view is on that subject? Drop it a line, it is in Melbourne Australia so may clash with ur time zone, but it will do it's best! urs in service to the BNWO, e.

by roles what do you mean?
I always see people sexualise the BNWO and people being 'slaves' or 'serving' but doing what?
I love my job and would happily do it for free but that leads to a bunch of issues, how do I eat? Where do I *******? because the entire economy would have to be restructured, which is a good thing.

I think there needs to be some real thought put into the BNWO to make it function successfully rather than just assuming everyone is sucking dicks all day (although I fully welcome that part of it;)).
you've raised some good points oakgrove. The BNWO can only succeed by employing several social "terra forming" mechanisms. First the use of technology to breed more attractive, submissive, and servile white bois, having a XXy chromosome leaving them sterile and impotent. Group housing and education in the domestic sciences in single "sex" schools, will ensure it's mindset of Black Superiority. Secondly reforming the economy by freeing the vast numbers of strapping Black Men in American jails, to participate in the legal economy, once the current white privileged jobs are "freed" up by compulsory quotas for Black Hiring and white retrenchment. The external veneer of American society will subtly change to allow the blending of Black and white populations in all areas as white women more clearly express their preference for Black Lovers and elect to cuckold white "XY" husbands. An exponential increase in "gay" or trans whites due to that genetic engineering alluded to prior, will provide the pressure relief valve to allow acceptance of this new norm by the small cohort of entire white males remaining, whom are necessary for continuation of a "controlled norm" white population for restocking of white daughters for Black appreciation. white living standards and lifestyle expectations will need to be adjusted as most will slip further down the economic ladder and require assistance from the Black Superior class in some form of a small recompense for it's use and service, perhaps a taxation device on incomes over a set level will allow recompense on a "mutual obligation basis" i.e. whites will have to apply and satisfy certain criteria substantiated by Black Sponsors. These are but a few musings to progress the current situation. it would be grateful to hear other contributions.

Back