BNWO. White boys support

it’s going great. I feel that nature has designed everything to function for a specific purpose and i realized what mine was when i was 26 and this after a lifetime of being friendzoned cucked to watch my crush and her best friend having a. tvreesome with a younger black guy through tbe window of a poolhousd
This is what god intended for us white men. We are to submit and be subservient slaves for our black masters and worship them. If they want to use us for sex or have us suck them and drain their massive balls of cum it is our duty. We must obey them. And let them take our women and make them their sex slaves. White women are here on this planet for breeding black bulls it’s just a fact

Looking for other white bois to chat. Talk about our roles in the BNWO. Support one another. DM me
by roles what do you mean?
I always see people sexualise the BNWO and people being 'slaves' or 'serving' but doing what?
I love my job and would happily do it for free but that leads to a bunch of issues, how do I eat? Where do I sleep? because the entire economy would have to be restructured, which is a good thing.

I think there needs to be some real thought put into the BNWO to make it function successfully rather than just assuming everyone is sucking dicks all day (although I fully welcome that part of it;)).

Would enjoy chatting with others. I was turned on by this since the mid 70. Be for it had a name. Was turned in to a chuck in the 80s just knowing she had the sweetest pussy. I still desire to support and serve

Back