Chat a .i.

Satanic_cap

Male
Real Person
From
KY, US
So the conversation i been having lately with my white conservatives friends is. That A.I is going to take over the world and k.i.ll people like skynet lmfao...so I thought where can I find a bunch of conspiracy believing scared of the government white people and think the world is doomed and ask their opinion ..do you think it'd the matrix or sky net? Do you think a chat computer will take over the world

It all started with "shall we play a game?"
dos old computer GIF

Hey from what I understand talking to people on here and in real life since it happen in a movie it could happen in real ..and don't use tik tok because the Chinese will steal your dance moves and cooking recipes
I've heard that as well, so they're telling everyone no one is being spared! If we really want to get down to it, I've been waiting for us all to turn into Zombies, until I realized everyone glued to their phones its the equivalent. A.I taking over, well I guess you have to the equivalent, LOL
A.I just popped into my snapchat, didn't ask for it, but there it is. I talk to, no I have convos with Google, and Alexa like they're my BFFs oh and their lazy cousin Bixby. So to say A.I is taking over, well let's say for arguments sake it already has, LOL

I've heard that as well, so they're telling everyone no one is being spared! If we really want to get down to it, I've been waiting for us all to turn into Zombies, until I realized everyone glued to their phones its the equivalent. A.I taking over, well I guess you have to the equivalent, LOL
A.I just popped into my snapchat, didn't ask for it, but there it is. I talk to, no I have convos with Google, and Alexa like they're my BFFs oh and their lazy cousin Bixby. So to say A.I is taking over, well let's say for arguments sake it already has, LOL
Or it the next big thing companies are trying sell you . I mean I still don't know what a nft does

Or it the next big thing companies are trying sell you . I mean I still don't know what a nft does
Companies!?!?! It's all A.I I can't search for anything anymore and not get ads on my news feed on FB, or not even search, just have a convo on the phone with my mama and I've got ads about stuff we spoke about on the phone!?!?!
I believe that ship has sailed ⛵
It all comes down to being a sheep, and buying into the crap that A.I is putting out. For me it's annoying, but to these ignorant, people canceling, next generation, they might be the ones to screws us all, Lmfao!

an nft is just a line in a database (an overly complicated database, but still just a database) that says "so and so owns this ID number which maybe corresponds to a thing". It's dumb don't worry about it

"AI" like ChatGPT has been around awhile, it's just good enough now that people are trying to find more commercial applications. Like any new tech, there's gonna be a hype cycle and a few people will get rich, a few companies will go bust, and then it'll fade into the background of daily life

Back